Ilhan Otel
Hanay Suit Hotel(Side)(Great Value!)
$20
Travelocity
$240
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Such a wonderful little hotel! The staff are so pleasant and friendly and will do anything to help and advise. Our room was very clean and pleasantly decorated, with a decent sized balcony and looked towards the sea. Good air conditioning too. The breakfast is simple and very tasty and fresh, and the BBQ food on an evening was delicious and reasonably priced. The location is great, a minutes walk to the beach, and near to bars and restaurants too. We had a lovely time, and hope to go back again soon. Loved it! Thank you to Mustafa and staff!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank helen190729
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a nice stay. Frendly staf and a great ambiance. The rooms and every thing was verry clean. A nice location and exelent weather. Me and my wife will be back next year with frends. So thank you all for the great stay. I dont get all the bad reviews. We had a great time.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Adriaan1984
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I enjoy my stay there. A simple B&B

When I came in I was told the lockbox required a deposit, not a fee. When I left this was changed. Now I don't mind anyone disagreeing but in this country it's rude to argue with a customer and for the sake of a couple of quid, it should have been returned.

It didn't spoil the holiday. If you go there speak with the working staff because they're really very friendly. The family that own and run it however at not as nice so give them a wide berth because they'll be very nice until you want them for something.

VERY annoying.

Room Tip: Clean and simple
  • Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank Stridey
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Very clean hotel, staff very welcoming, gave advice on best places to visit which was really useful. Couldnt be in a better location.

Will def go back as never felt so welcome in a hotel. Thank you to all the staff

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank The_Hills94
Reviewed May 5, 2011

This trip was booked for me by my partner as a suprise, so as usual I looked on trip advisor to check out some reviews. They were mixed and I was unsure what to expect. When we arrived we were met by the family that run the hotel and they were very accomdating, the rooms are basic but clean and well mantained by the staff. There is a relaxed feel about the hotel and I enjoyed lazy afternoons reading my book on the balcony. The best thing that I liked about this hotel was that you could be sat there dreamily reading your book whilst being totally unaware that only a short walk away is the main Side town, bars and restaurants. The Ilhan Hotel really does have a special location as you can walk in and out of Side in 5 minutes, but somehow when you are back at the hotel you feel miles away from any hustle and bustle.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple