Lowest prices for your stay
$108
$35
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$35
Priceline$98
getaroom.com$108
All reviews snack menu chicken lovely guy nice pool fab holiday star hotel recommend this hotel good size fresh salad air con murad wifi fridge shuttle lira taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I am here now, sat by the outside bar, blazing hot sunshine overlooking the pool, loving life.
A good place to start would be to answer the question ‘would I return again?’ The answer would be YES, without doubt.

The hotel is very relaxed and so easy going, English were a minority, but most of the staff speak good English, and at no point did we feel left out. The hotel owner is a really nice guy who will go out of his way to assist.
There are plenty of comfortable sun beds for everyone along with seats at the outside bar area, which is very relaxing.
Beers are served in hard plastic which is ideal, however, I wish they would fill them right up! The food is typically Turkish which is fine, and you won’t starve! good restaurants are located nearby if a change is needed.
Rooms are ideal and have all you need for your visit, especially the a/c.
It’s not a 5* hotel, you generally get what you pay for, but I would say this is extremely good value and has everything you need.
Good points... owner approachable and will ensure you have a good time, pool, general cleanliness.
Bad points....NONE

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rich19750
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week with my boyfriend and had a wonderful time. Food was always nice, only complaints I heard from other visitors was that (surprise surprise) there was nothing English haha!
Had American type pancakes two mornings, most mornings fresh eggs being done. Fresh bread every day, lots of veg, olives, lots of jams, honey etc. One of the sauces tasted like whatever is inside kinder bueno... Yum! Dinner was traditional Turkish, always nice.
They have large glasses for drinks which is great, you don't only get one little plastic cup like at some places I've stayed. Inclusive drinks stop at 10pm but that's been the same everywhere I've stayed.
Comfy pillow! Room clean but basic as expected.
New manager very nice, all staff great.
Always sunbeds free even though there's not many.
Pool cleaned every night, great slide! Small kids pool with tiny slide for small kids.
Booked Turkish bath and white water rafting with the guy next to hawaii bar (nice pizza!), great day out. Shop opposite that is very well priced, big bottles of water only 1.50 lira, and a local brand suncream very cheap and we didn't burn at all so I suggest it!
There's a beach shuttle in the morning, but we found a path to the beach which was a 10 minute walk. Heard people complaining you couldn't take your own water; that's if you decide to use a bar's sunbed. We carried our own there without a problem. Also half way is a man doing fresh squeezed juice... Delicious. Then another 15 minute stroll along the beach to the old town, nice ruins of you fancy something cultural!
Fantastic sunset and the old town looks gorgeous lit up so well worth a walk in the cooler evening.
Can also walk inland to find the usual noisy area, all the shops, English bar (Red Lion very nice) etc. Hotel situated perfectly for us, not in the hustle and bustle but reachable.
Overall pleasant stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Getawaylover84
Reviewed June 29, 2018

My original holiday was cancelled because of the French air strikes. We booked this holiday last minute and I must admit I was so nervous about it but so pleasantly surprised when we arrived. We stayed for 2 weeks (last week of May / first week of June) with 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 14). Our room was a family room with a small balcony overlooking the pool. The room, although small, was clean and comfortable. It's a fairly small hotel compared to some but this meant we got to know the staff and hotel owner (Burak) really well, which made the stay more enjoyable. Special shout out to Seyid, Ivan and Metin who made us smile every day! I was invited to play football with the staff after they had finished work which was a good laugh. The food is mostly chicken with some fish but has a wide selection of hot and cold garnishes, bread, fruit and desserts. Fresh omelettes and fried eggs most mornings, lovely fresh bread, cereals, jams etc. Freshly made cake and biscuits every afternoon and a novel snack bar, which is fresh fruit and veg rather than the usual burgers and pizza. Personally I loved this and so did the kids. The pool is cleaned every night and was never too busy - always had a sunbed no matter what time we surfaced. I like my larger so for me it wasn't the best but the local spirits, wine and soft drinks were great. Some lovely places to eat just around the corner. Our favourites were Hawaii bar and Friends - amazing steaks and bit of dodgy karaoke, which we loved!! The old town is about a 20min walk or short taxi ride (20 lira) and has lovely beach, ancient ruins, shops and some lovely places to eat or simply have a quiet drink. For the price we paid for 2 weeks all inclusive I can't fault it. Hope to go back next year and meet up with the lovely family we met whilst there.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a week with my brother and was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and it's staff. There is nothing that they won't do and are extremely approachable and accommodating. The other guests were friendly and always happy. The food was very good and hot which is not always the case with all inclusive. The rooms, whilst basic and a little dated, were very clean and comfortable. There is a local shop nearby, restaurants and the beach is about a 20 minute walk away. I honestly can't think of any faults other than the bar closing early (10pm) and there is no warning. They will ring a bell at 10pm to signal end of bar. You can however purchase drinks after this time which only costs 15tl £3. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would definitely return

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Frank A
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at semoris for 4 nights and what a lovely time we had. The staff are so friendly and the owner was just amazing, excellent help. Rooms are lovely and clean.The slide was good fun. We will defiantly be visiting again. Thank you all Josie and Dan x

Trip type: Traveled as a couple