Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2019

I started my holiday here at the of August and spent here 2 weeks. The hotel is a cosy one. I remember a long corridor from reception to the lift with lots of windows on both sides - it makes special effect of light and inspiration. There is also a mysterious ladder through all the floors, which you may use instead of a lift. And the whole building has unusual construction. What was all important for me is that there was nearly no air-conditioning in the hotel. It was only in the inside hall of the restaurant, but I ate in the outside one. I hate having meals under the icy winds of these terrible devices. In the lobby they opened large windows and the entrance doors instead of using air-conditioners. It's good. I can't stand those freezing cold halls, cos what's the point then in coming to hot country if I want to put on all my warm clothes which I wear in my cold nothrern city.
Now a few words about the staff.
At the reception you can see Mustafa or Okki, who are always ready to answer all your questions. And you can leave room keys there/. The receptionist who is working night shifts is Seite. He is very polite and friendly. I would like to mention Ludmilla who is the administrator of the spa centre reception. If you want to get massage, you can always apply to her. She is very knowlegable, responsive and a charming person. I am very grateful to her for her help. Among waiters, I appreciated Fatih Eguz. He is very fast, energetic and helpful. He is artistic and witty and has his own style as a waiter. His service is like a show. In addition, the dishes are always clean, the room and the floors in the hotel are also clean. So,thanks to maids, to day cleaner and night cleaner.

Date of stay: August 2019
seaden hotels, Genel Müdür at Sweet Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2020

Dear guest,

We thank you for your comments, we will take into account our mistakes and will try to correct them as soon as possible.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

I was in August 2019 at this hotel. Everything was beyond expectations. The food was very diverse and fresh. Very friendly and attentive staff. In the contract he did not write that we would have animation, but to our surprise we had. The chef, the room manager have always been careful that everything is to our liking. The private beach is 8 minutes from the hotel. We will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear guest,

We thank you for your comments, come back soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

It is not worth it for that cash. The receptionists are very unreliable. The economy rooms are as bad as it sounds you cannot properly sleep in there. The food is almost the same. If you stay more than 3 days it will be a nightmare.

Room tip: Do not take the economy rooms.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank cirlanarud

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Is terrible. I wanted to change my room, because my room was not ok, but the manager said: is not possible.The hotel is not very clean. The staff is not kind. The food wasn't very varied. It was an unspoiled vacation.

Date of stay: August 2018
3  Thank f_nu_az

Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

Nice clean room, balcony with seaview. All inclusive was great. Limitles drinks from poolbar and bar in the lobby. Good food, lots of options. In the afternoon they served icecream and little snack and drinks by pool. Pool area is quite small but there was lots of sunbeds. Location was few minutes from the beach. Staff spoke mainly german and for us who werent from germany it was bit annoying.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Henriikka H
seaden h, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Sweet Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive comment.
we are pleased that you enjoyed your holiday in Sweet Park and we hope to see you next year again.

Best regards