- Nice pools with different temperatures and temperaments incl. slides.
- Nice Garden area.
- The food incl. breakfast isn't breathtaking but overall fine and well.
- No hazzle getting poolside seats (this season).
- Flexible cleaning. If not ready maids will return later same day.
- Nice service at the convenient store.
- When offering a table tennis board do it properly (or not at all).
- Late night drinks glasses around the area not tended to for hours into the next day. Shabby.
- Not much of a service at the reception.
- It is extremely loud in the hotel rooms. EVERY sound in neighbour rooms can be heard vividly. At night the sound of water drizzling through pipes is a nuisance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family room apartments totalling 81 rooms in 6 blocks. Situated 1km from Side old town centre in a quiet location with a nice green garden. The beach is just 600m away and if this is too far to walk there is a free twice daily shuttle bus. There are a few bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk away. 7 day animations. For kids and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Irem Garden Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irem Apartments Side
- Irem Apartments Hotel Side