Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
otelz.com
$93
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$69
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed December 11, 2019

Me and my daughter stayed there was disgusting hotel manager was horrendous food shocking. Was took to annex in middle of the night.no welcome pack no room facilities eg fridge.kettle,1 glass we upgraded to this with love holidays.we where stopped enjoying pool volley ball,refused drinks,lol all inclusive, asked to be moved from the annex as no lift stairs were lethal,had guys exposing themselves on the water slides,holiday from hell,saying all this. met some nice people

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank paulamN97CL
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Myself my partner and children visited this hotel in October. I honestly don’t know where to start and am in disbelief at some of the reviews as not one other tourist we spoke to enjoyed their stay either. The staff were horrendous as is mentioned in number ours reviews. The pools were freezing and I mean freezing! Never once seen them getting cleaned either. The food was repetitive, not very nice and sometimes days old. There were a few other things wrong but I felt so uncomfortable about approaching the staff to ask for help as I had done this once on the holiday and I was met with an argument. I have never experienced any holiday like this before. The games room that is advertised on the site? This wasn’t there, the WiFi that’s advertised in rooms and it is advertised in the rooms was not available and worst WiFi yet! Truly disappointed as we were really looking forward to getting away but it was terrible. There’s much more I could say but I’ll leave it at that. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel at all.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Jayjo2502
Reviewed October 15, 2019

A fairly well presented Hotel that l would suggest is okay for Families with young children, who like to go to bed early and dont drink, unfortunately and irrelevant of your preference, the whole Hotel is spoilt by the most arrogant and rude staff l have met in over 40 years of travel, especially the young main bar tender. Consistently rude, disengaging and curt was a day to day experience and if you dared to ask for anything outside of the norm, you was generally greeted by an under the breath rant in Turkish!
The food was poor and if your kids don't like Pizza and chips every meal time then you will struggle as the selection was minimal. No labelling of the food, with an array of sauces that were left to guess work and irrelevant what time you have a meal, it was always luke warm to cold.
Working 16 hours a day is neither an excuse nor a reason for making our stay unpleasant and if this Hotel is to rid itself of the numerous and consistent comments relating to the poor attitude of their staff, they need to stop blaming their v and start to address their staffs performance, as we cant all be wrong!

Room tip: They tend to put you straight onto the 4th floor (no lifts) so ask for a lower level
4  Thank Mac O
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Very nice stay here very friendly nice place to visit would recommend a stay food brilliant the staff do everything to make your stay amazing close to the shops and beach there is something for everyone .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Amazing holiday lovely staff will definitely be coming again this hotel should definitely be a five star food amazing something for everyone. The staff do everything to make your stay one to remember *****

Trip type: Traveled as a couple