All reviews the penthouse a la carte restaurants swim up room pool bar il divo amazing hotel roka restaurant evening venue melissa room excellent storage side sea view turkey excellent housekeeping barut group buffet restaurant guest relations friendliness and helpfulness
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I had never been to Side or stayed at any of the BARUT hotels before but i have to say wow what a great location and hotel, we had a brilliant time ,the food was amazing in all of the 4 restaurants i couldn't asked for a better experience. the staff are so helpful and going over an above to make your experience special from the cleaners to the bar and restaurant staff. The drinks are all really good as well and if its not on the list the staff will make it for you. The hotel is directly on the beach with sunbeds for you to use but there are more than enough around the pool so no worries about having to get up early and you have the freedom to walk up and down the beach safely. The centre where all the shops are approx 30mins away and its a beautiful stroll of an evening after the hotels entertainment. I have been so impressed with the BARUT i booked to go back next year already. Our room was 2112 and it was really spacious and excellently maintained at all times. There isn't anything that would say could improve this hotel . i thought a nice touch was a hotel beach bag which was really nice to receive on our arrival in the room as well as robe and slippers and makes things so much easier that beach towels are provided. Im surprised this hotel isn't no.1 in the ratings but as it has recently been refurbished i think its only a matter of time before it is, well done Mr BARUT i look forward to seeing your staff and hotel next year.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BarutHotels, General Manager at Acanthus & Cennet Barut Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear lindsac1,

I am really impressed with your amazing review regarding your recent vacation with us. I am happy to read that we were able to provide you with an exceptional service and exceed your highest expectations. Thank you for mentioning our dedicated team, your feedback is greatly motivating. I look forward to meeting you again in the very near future.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Having visited this hotel earlier this year, we felt we had to return as we had had such a wonderful time previously, we were not disappointed.The management have this hotel running perfectly, all members of staff from housekeeping to bar to restaurant to entertainment do an excellent job . We must give a special mention to Ugur, gym manager who has the gym organised and improved since our last visit. We would like to thank the hotel management for the champagne to celebrate our anniversary.Thanks to all the staff too many to mention who made our holiday special. Hope to return soon.

Room tip: Side sea view quieter rooms
3  Thank jandurham60
BarutHotels, General Manager at Acanthus & Cennet Barut Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear jandurham60,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post this wonderful review of our hotel. It was an honor to celebrate your special occasion together at our resort. I am delighted that you enjoyed the Barut Acanthus & Cennet experience once again and appreciate your positive review in relation to our outstanding team. I would be more than happy to provide you another fantastic holiday soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Was lucky to have visited this hotel last week, as a guest of Jet2, wow what can i say i just loved it so much that the night i returned home, i booked myself a week there in april next year, excellent hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank marie v
BarutHotels, General Manager at Acanthus & Cennet Barut Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Marie,

I greatly appreciate your 5-star review! It's a pleasure to know you thoroughly enjoyed your recent holiday with us, and I can't wait to see you again in April!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

hi me and my wife stayed here last week,had a swim up room which are great.
food was amazing the 3 ala carte restuarants ,the food was top notch all staff were very attentive and never stopped nothing was any trouble.
I will leave it there we have decided to book for next year because it the hotel is amazing.
thanks

2  Thank pjw3691
BarutHotels, General Manager at Acanthus & Cennet Barut Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear pjw3691,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback regarding your recent holiday at Barut Acanthus & Cennet. We strive to provide each guest with a wonderful, relaxing experience and your feedback is helpful to us to make sure that happens. I am thrilled you had an amazing vacation here and it will be my pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

we stayed in a double room on the side with views of the land and sea. The room was spacious and beds wonderful. The food and choices unbelievably good (I cannot account for someone who has written otherwise) we tried all three a la carte restaurants(no extra charge) and my only criticism would be the courses were a little fast. The pool was just the right temperature and the sea even warmer. great drinks and cocktails using reasonable good quality spirits. The staff like the hotel are 5 star.
The evening entertainment was a little disappointing but being close to other hotels there was always something going on. We stayed for 10 days and I wished it could have been more.

Room tip: the buffet restaurant was so good you hardly need to book the a la carte
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
BarutHotels, General Manager at Acanthus & Cennet Barut Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear serviceetc,

I am so grateful for your review on your recent stay with us and I am happy you found each aspect of our property - from our staff to the food and beverages - to meet your expectations. I highly appreciate your comments and hope to see you back at Barut Acanthus & Cennet soon.