“Romantic evening with great service”

Liman Restaurant Lounge Club
Reserve with
Liman Restaurant Lounge Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in Side
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Aalborg, Nordjylland, Denmark
“Romantic evening with great service”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a trip to Side to see what Side could offer. We stumpled upon Liman Restaurant, which have, by far, the most appealing facade in the area. The prices are a bit high comparing to the other surrounding restaurants, but taking the quality of the visit and that we are from Denmark where restaurant prices are sky-high, this was really worth the money.

Great, great service! Their food is delicious, the management and waiters are very friendly and witty, and the location of the restaurant is gorgeous because the restaurant consist of lots of glass windows, making it possible to view the sunset even when inside.

Really worth our time and money, can recommend this if you don't mind paying a little extra.

• Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Liman is the best restaurant-club in Side for me. It's very beautiful and good atmosphere there, and of course very tasty meals.. It's not only restaurant, also it's a very fun place as a club in the night. I like the level of service there, very high level. I advice this place for people who like to enjoy every minute of holidays:))

Southampton
“Amazing location, view & food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

After wandering through Side & being aproached by every restaraunt manager nearby we decided to eat here and were very impressed.
The location is superb, we were seated slightly above ground level which improved the marina view even further and gave us some additional privacy too.
The food was some of the best I have tasted. Appetizers were followed by lovely starters, then with both of us being steak-lovers we both opted for rib-eye which cooked medium-rare was probably the best I have had, which is saying something for someone who eats steak almost everywhere he goes!
Throughout the meal the staff were helpful and had pleasant conversation with us, regularly checking that we were happy without pestering us.
If you are spending the evening in Side, do not eat anywhere else!

• Visited September 2012
“Highly Recommend it!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Well prepared menu, perfect taste, very good served and prices are very reasonable... ;) And beautiful sea view will impress you while you are drinking your Lovely wine...

Orebro, Sweden
“Perfect restaurant for any occation”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

When I was in Side last year I discovered the restaurant Liman and it was like love at first sight. The restaurant has everything you need and everyone can eat there. For families with children there is a play area where the children can play.

Here you can get at simple lunch, a dinner with a fantastic view, you can also celebrate your birthday or anything else that is worth celebrating here. Book a table and you will get a extra beautiful set table.

There is a wide variety of food, there is salads, pasta, pizza, meat, chicken, fish, you name it! They also have a good selection of Turkish food and should definitly try it out while you are in Turkey.

The service in the restauran is absolutely wonderful. I mean look at me, I have been there so many times that I have lost the counting. Last time I was there they hit all records, just check how nice they had made our table.

Visit the restaurant!