We have just returned from Brahman Hotel Side.
This is not a hotel we recommend!
We had the following problems:
- Staff do not speak English
- The cleaning is very inadequately
- Maid came right into the room while we were in the shower and did not turn in the door
- Hotel staff do not communicate among themselves
- Poor service, we are waiting up to 30 minutes for 2 cola while the staff sat with legs dangling at the bar
- They do not allow you to bring drinks / food to your room even though they do not have room service or minibar.
- There are no phone in the room or safebox.
- The fridge in the room did not work and was not replaced or repaired
- They played very loud music around the pool area and played the same CD constantly for 10 days.
- They started construction work with a circular saw at the pool area while the guests were and relaxed by the pool.
- Bartender can not make a simple drink
- They have bags for laundryservice in the room but did not know what to do about it.
- They allowed glass bottles to stand for several days outside our hotel room because no one on site had a "responsibility" to remove them.
- Bed linen and towels were stained and smelled like wet cat.
- They treated guests differently when they had family in the hotel. The family received prompt service and constant attentions.
- The hotel does not take any creditcard.
The staff tryed to be helpful but they dont understand what you are saying. And we had to complane many times about the cleaning, music and building.
They did fix the music and building our last 2 days.
We were there for 14 days and did go on trips to Kappadoka and Pamukkale.
If you are on this hotel, we recommend some trips to get out of the hotel for some days.
We are still very unhappy with this hotel and we are going to take this forward with the tour operator after partially ruined holiday