Hi all- we have just spent our first holiday in Turkey at this hotel. We were a party of eight
friends who get together periodically and holiday together. We found the management and all the staff most friendly and we enjoyed most things about our stay. One thing we must make comment on is the fact that the air-conditioning had been turned off just prior to our arrival on the 10th October (Management policy) and we found the bedrooms at night a little uncomfortable. We were very impressed with the way the General Manager Ali spent quite a lot of his time wandering amongst guests and chatting with everyone. We would certainly holiday at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumkoy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children - offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 Sqm, whereby 27.000 Sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 Sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. DRESS CODE for evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa