Me and my family has been in Turkey on a 5 star all inclusive hotel for 4/6 times now, so we have high expectations to our hotel.
We arrived around 11pm local time, and the lobby area was quite and the check in went quick and easy. Our room was in a new(er) department at the hotel, and had a good standard. Air condition was very effective and we had enough space for four adults. When we arrived we thought that we probably should have ordered another type of room, since one bathroom and four adults could be tight, but it was not a problem after all.
Nice porch with a little bit of sea view, but mostly we saw the children pool and the other hotels around. Quite and nice.
The first night we took a stroll around our hotel. Could not se much in the dark, but we got an overview, and understood that it would take us some time to now this hotel well. Lots of different decks, stairs, restaurants and so on..
We noticed the relax/adult pool on the top deck and decided we would try to get sun beds there the next morning. And we did. A great place with some wind most of the time that helped us survive the heat.
We ate breakfast in the main resturant, and it had lots of nice food. Oatmeal, real bread (not just the white loaf they always have) and a grilled cheese sandwich maker was new for us. Very good!
We ate lunsj at the buffet near the beach, and they also had enough food and variety.
Mostly we ate dinner in the main restaurant, but two of the day we ate in the ala carte restaurants and one day we actually went to eat on a restaurant outside the hotel.
It was always easy to get a table at the restaurants and I liked that it is a certain dress code.
Most of the time we enjoyed our quite windy spot on the top, but we also wanted something to do.
"Little" brother went for beach volley and water polo, and me and mum went to the bar for some tea. After some days we found out we should use Crystal bar for teatime, and get all the activities to. We tried dart, watched water polo and pool games and joined the clap dance.
The beach was lovely, with lots of space, and the best, a water park in the sea. It was visit several times and gave all of us some challenges.
In the after noons we watched the show after dinner, and went to Sunset bar to enjoy the evening with music and a family quiz.
After all we are really satisfied with our stay and one week was not enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Side-Kumkoy and is located only at 65 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 70 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for couples of all ages and families with children - offering a private fine sandy beach of 150 m length and 50 m width as well as a variety of pools. An area of 50.000 Sqm, whereby 27.000 Sqm consists of hotel buildings and 23.000 Sqm consists of garden area. The guests will find 4 floors of a main building, 5 floors of an annex building and 4 blocks with terrace rooms with a total capacity of 514 rooms. DRESS CODE for evening meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort & Spa Hotel Side
- Crystal Sunrise Queen Luxury Resort And Spa