“lovely food great waiter”
Review of My Corner

My Corner
Ranked #42 of 204 Restaurants in Side
Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2011

we had lovely meals here and musti the waiter was great very good food very good sevice:)

Reviewed September 15, 2011

We have viisted the Korner Bar about 30 times over the last 4 years and have never had a bad meal, great chioce of food, great value and really tasty! Very welcoming of children as I have a toddler who doesn't keep still, very undertstanding and staff always playing with children. One thing though, high chairs don't have straps so not great for young children. Overall a agreat place to eat and one of the best in Side !!!
Also Music is played until late, we were there for New Year 2010, we all had a great night.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

My husband and I are just back from an 8 day trip to Side, Turkey. Out of the 8 nights that we ate out we spent 7 off them at My Corner Restuarant. We cannot recommend it highly enough and if you are lucky enough to eat there make sure you try the Testi Kebab - it's absolutely beautiful!

1  Thank lynni011262
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Ate here on recommendation from Trip Advisor and not dissapointed.
Very welcoming and pleasant staff. Was obvious they had repeat customers.
There is a large choice of English foods which were going down well but also had Turkish which is what we wanted.
We ordered a mix starter and also had a complementary mushroom starter which was very good along with the Turkish bread and spreads almost full from that.
Both our main meals were good. I had monkfish wrapped in bacon, partner had kebab Nice presentation and good portions.

1  Thank chrischamb
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Just had a fantastic week in Side and ate at My Corner three times. Each time we were really impressed by the food, friendly service and value. It may not be in the middle of the old town but definitely worth a visit if you are staying nearby (we were at Kentia apartments) or want to get away from the crowds.
The Fillet Steak comes highly recommended but we didn't have a bad meal between us.