Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews nice pool view bus station beach bar turkish lira soft drinks very nice hotel manavgat german english hairdryer gin animation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

Hotel Merve sun has captured my heart. Crew was absolutely perfect. I loved everyone. They were obliging and kind to us. The rooms were tidy and drinks were refreshing. I recomend you visiting HAMAM massage and you will not regret any time whick you spand there❣️.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Having read some very worrying reviews for the hotel I was fairly anxious about what we would find . I needn’t have worried and i really couldn’t see, why people were quite so negative. It’s true there aren’t many British guests and if that’s a problem for you, don’t go there. Most guests are German and Russian. Language.. yes the staff speaks better German than English, but they try! The rooms, whilst i cannot comment on all rooms, ours and our friend’s were great. Ours particularly so, dual aspect, decent furniture, modern bathroom and most important to me perfectly clean. Our housekeeper worked tirelessly and everything was squeaky clean!!! Food... lovely food, we aren’t fussy and loved the Turkish cuisine, but even for a fussy eater there was always something on offer. The a la carte restaurant was probably the only real disappointment, not worth booking, boring food and very slow service. The drink... yes they are local stuff, but what can you expect for the money and my gin and tonics were definitely adequate.
The beach ... not far to walk and pretty nice, there is a bar . The sea was just about warm enough to go for a swim. The pool was nice, but pretty chilly,it was the very end of October. The hotel is situated on a busy road , so ask for a poolside room!
There are lots of shops all selling fake designers stuff, so if you’re after pretty scenery, probably not your place. Side though is nice and not far in one of the dolmus taxis ( outside the hotel)
So to sum it all up, I would definitely go again and don’t be put off. ( we had room 4203 and it was great)

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is nice looking but staff are not friendly and the food is repetitive and terrible thank god for chips! If you are british avoid this hotel as it DOSENT cater for the british not at all, entertainment is non existent and dj songs are all in german
Ive been to a few places in turkey and they have been lovely but this place is awful
drinks are wine, beer which is watered down vodka raki coke fanta water
I would avoid this place believe me :(

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We came to stay in this place through Last Minute Dot Com. It was an all-inclusive package deal, but my partner and I would never repeat the experience. Upon our arrival we discovered that the room was dirty - particularly the bathroom with sink that had someone's hair in it and soup residue. The toilet had poo resides in it as well - disgusting. When we alerted the hotel manager, we were told that the reason the bathroom is in such is because the cleaner did not turn up... Shocking as this is supposed to be a 4 star establishment. The mattress was also very hard and so we'd wake up several times during the night - tossing and turning ended up having sore back in the morning. The only good thing was the food which was on the whole quite good. We particularly enjoyed the local cuisine. The hotel wasn't particularly close to the beach (13 min. walk), but it was doable. There were also some local shops which sold all sorts - from souvenirs to running shoes and we got some good staff there too, but there is a distinct lack of culture here, so we ended up cutting our stay in this place by 3 nights and decided to fly to Istanbul instead and are very happy we did!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I don't know why this has so many good reviews, this bunch of clowns couldn't run a bath. We got there to find our room hadn't been cleaned ("the woman didn't show up", they explained). Since then we've had people trying to charge us for things that are included, hoping we won't know, and when the magnetic key to our door stopped working, they couldn't even find our room on their computer system. Also hotel staff speak very little English, though their German is better.

Date of stay: August 2018