Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as this trip was of the spontaneous kind, and the hotel we normally use was not available. We are not picky at all, but I’m not exaggerating when saying this hotel is by far the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed on.

When we arrived there was layers of dust on both balcony, floor and table tops. Our feet got dirty from walking there. And the room wasn’t cleaned once throughout the week. The only thing they did was to make the bed and take out the trash if we put the trash into a bag and placed it by the trash can. I personally would really prefer clean floors over my blanket being folded on the bed.

Another thing I noticed about the housekeeping was that they would not give you new rolls of toilet paper until you had completely run out, so we had to buy a package ourselves in case we would run out at some point during the evening. Other small details about the bathroom situation that should be looked into is the fact that it was not possible to lock the door and small pieces of the ceiling inside the shower started falling off.

We would have breakfast every day and lunch at the days we were present during lunch time. We chose to go out for every dinner meal, but the food was over all okay and I had some good nights sleep in the bed. The WiFi was free of charge, but I actually wish it wasn’t because maybe then it would be better and more consistent.

Luckily you have freedom to do whatever you want, so we spent most of the awake hours in our regular hotel and will definitely not return to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank hanneelia
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Recovering from an operation I decided to book a last min family holiday, the children deserved some time to have fun and we needed some sun to recover! We expected it not to be the best after reading reviews but thought as long as there was a pool and all inclusive food and drinks the children would be sorted.......how wrong we were! Upon arrival at 3am we were greeted with drinks as we checked in, we had booked two twin rooms and at check in I asked if they were together....the man at reception said we had been given a family room as we are a big family two adults four children... we were delighted we were all together! However the following morning we met with the rep who informed us we would be charged 70 Euro for the upgrade! Being a family we felt it was best to be together and just pay the money I don’t believe that they would of then moved us to twin rooms had we not paid the extra. As our flight is late at night we asked about late check out and were told we could stay til 4pm for an extra 20 euro so straight away out of our limited spending money that was 90 euro gone. The food is awful so we have spend all our spending money on eating dinner out and making do at breakfast and lunch or not eating at all. My three boys 15, 12,12 drink a lot and a few days into the holiday the grumpy bar manager refuses to serve them telling them the machine is broken, when two seconds later serves other children....god help you if you are British, we are the only British family here and have been treated like dirt, they watch every move you make and make you feel like you aren’t meant to be there. No body is friendly towards you or your children however other family’s of different nationalities get treated like they are kings. We hadn’t paid the 20 euro at the time we paid the 70 for the room and went to pay it the day before we were leaving to be told they could no longer offer us this, so now we have to check out at 12 noon and our transfer isn’t until 10 pm . The place is a disgrace, please do not waste your hard earned money to come here, I haven’t once felt relaxed or welcome, my boys have not enjoyed it and my 4 year old girl as there is no entertainment for children at night and the so called bar closes at 11pm, and please don’t expect a cold drink as they are always luke warm. I’m so so disappointed as this was a holiday for me my partner and our children as I have been in recovery for 12 weeks and just wanted to be normal and treat them, we don’t have a lot of money and work hard for what we do have but it’s been wasted, we would of been better of finding a luxury apartment and self catering ..... on the upside with the selection of food on the all inclusive e you will come back slimmer!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We are currently staying here and have had the best time ever. The area is stunning with absolutely loads to do. Everything is within walking distance and extremely cheap. Beach is absolutely stunning and would totally recommend going to the harbour. We visited the market today and got loads of cheap bargains.

The hotel itself is great! You get what you pay for so anybody that moans should be upping their budget and going to somewhere more expensive! The staff are brilliant - so so friendly! Nothing is too much trouble .. always smiling and making sure the guests are ok! When we arrived we were met by a member of staff who took our suitcases and carried them to our room. Bar staff, receptionists and all other staff we have met have gone above and beyond for us! The pool was a little cold but not their problem as it's the time of year we have chose to come. Me and my partner had a Turkish bath and full body massage within the hotel for 25 euros each and was the most relaxing experience ever. The staff that do the massages are extremely caring and friendly and makes the whole experience worth while. One member of staff went out of his way to show us round the area and the beach out of total generousity.

We came with Lira but would advise anybody who's coming to bring euros as almost everything is in euros.

Food is catered for nationalities however we didn't really eat in hotel as we are quite fussy (our own fault not the hotels) and we prefer to go out and have our typical pizza and chips .

Honestly this has been one of the best holidays in a long time and already looking to book up to come again in September.

Anybody who has left bad comments on here I believe are just been completely picky and like I said - you get what you pay for! If your wanting everything to perfection then go and pay a fortune elsewhere!

Thank you so much to all staff who have made our little break unforgettable

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kate6602
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

We have spent 7 nights here (3to go) and have to say we have really enjoyed it. The rooms are large and clean (3 adults and 1 child) as is the hotel.
Upon arrival in the middle of the night they were very welcoming, carried the cases to the room and brought water for us. We have found that the staff are extremely polite, pleasant and will do anything for you.
The whole hotel is clean and tidy (rooms are cleaned daily) and the pools are beautiful. They are cold at this time of year but we still swam daily( not many others did though).
There is a fabulous spa attached to the hotel for £25 we had a 90 minute session which included lying on a traditional warm Turkish bed, being scrubbed, covered in bubbles, face mask and a full body massage! Absolute bargain and an amazing experience, I would definitely recommend.
The entertainment staff are lovely, they go above and beyond for the children during the day and then try to do something on an evening too including bringing outside Turkish entertainment in. ( You can hear everything from the room but it settles down about 10pm most nights).
The alcohol is cold however there could be a little more choice, if you like wine, beer, vodka, gin, softdrinks/hot drinks you will be fine.
Now... the food... we found there was always a little something we could eat, it was fresh and warm but did cater more towards the Russian/Polish guests (there are hardly any English so it makes sense not to have lots of English food to be fair!) However the local area is full of restaurants and bars serving lovely/cheap food including full English breakfasts,Chinese,steakhouses. Head to Cheers it is fabulous!
Overall this has been a fabulous holiday in a lovely hotel, no it is not 5 star if that's what you want go and pay for it!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank roxannel281
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 1 week. Food was disgraceful.

Full of male staff making terrible disgusting comments to all of us.

Management disgraceful.

No entrainment in the night.

Please do not go, you will regret it. I have complaints to the respected authorities

Date of stay: April 2019