“this is the best and very cheap restaurant..”
Review of Trio's Restaurant - CLOSED

Trio's Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“this is the best and very cheap restaurant..”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

we were in trios restaurant almost every night.. the people who work there they are very friendly..and they have very good service.they have very clean kitchen...the food was excellent price too..try the testi kebab fantastic..

• Visited August 2010
3 Thank larwik

• Arabic first
Oslo, Norway
“fantastic”
Reviewed February 6, 2011

its a wonderfull restaurant with nice wiew,good food and wery kindly people.. its amazing to be there and test the turkish kebab. l have been several times in trios restaurant and I got my 10% discount from them.. I never got disapointed abaut the bill or food.. my children become a fan of the trios restaurant becase it is cofartable place for children..

• Visited September 2010
bury
“this was a fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Trios is a fantastic restaurant - the food is excellent & great value for money when compared to the other retaurants in Side. The staff are friendly & happy to help & advise on the menu if you're not too sure what to have. I was happy to recommend it to other people staying in the same hotel as me - & when they'd been they said that they agreed that it was very good. I will definitely be going back there next year.

manchester
“Great”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

This was a great restaurant, at which me and my family ate at almost every night of our holiday.
It i situated on Mosque Street in Side Centre, and has amazing views of Cleopatra's Hamam, which is directly behind it, and if you visit during the day it is possible to go inside the ruins and look around, although at night it is too dark.
The food was amazing quality, especially the lamb casserole, which was a favourite of mine, and all of the items on the menu were fantastic prices, p articularly compared to some of the other restaurants in the area.
There is a great atmosphere in the place, and on the many nights we were there in summer there was turkish dancing in which both staff and guests joined in.
It is an excellent restaurant with friendly, helpful staff!

Inverness
“Favourite restaurant in Side”
Reviewed September 4, 2008

This restaurant can't be faulted for location , ambience, service or food. We have been to Side twice now and are going back next year. We will make Trio's our first port of call. The food is just as good as that in the pricier restaurants at the harbour and the service is much better. When we were there the first time for a drink there was a puppy who spent the whole time cuddled up on my lap. They were lucky I didn't take him home!

1 Thank Svea