“Best Mediterranean food restaurant in Sıde”

Aphrodite Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 200 Restaurants in Side
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

You can find the best calamari and seafood near seaside with the greatest taste of İnternatinol food at Side. Everyting is perfect . Nice presentaions of the food. Enjoy it :)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Good location near the harbour and the downtown of the Side. Liked the place because the food was easily best in town. Staff was not too sales oriented which you can't say many places in Side. Price-quality ratio in menu was good. Waitress, Fenhat, was friendly and easy going. If we are coming back in Side this is the place we want eat.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Itis really a great location. The staff is very helpful and not as pushy as in some other places in Side. I am big fan of the Turkish Mezes (traditional starters, an oriental alternative to Tapas) in this restaurant. The prices are accaptable for such a location and good guality food. I have been in more luxurios places in Side center however the food quality was not as good and the prices were much deerer.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have visited this restaurant before when visiting Side and always found it nice but this time my husband and myself went on a Saturday evening for my birthday
We were attended to by Mustafa who was the most attentive waiter we could have asked for
He saw to our every need and we were made to feel most welcome
Our food was amazing
The Atmosphere was relaxed and we felt comfortable sitting amongst other couples and families alike
All of the staff were very attentive and courteous but not too serious, always with a smile
Nothing is too much of a problem and when we asked Mustafa to call a taxi at the end of the evening he did this and we were picked up at the door
Even when we were waiting for the taxi I asked if we were taking up a table that could be used for the others who were waiting and was told we were customers too and we could sit as long as we wanted! Where else would you find this?
We have been visiting Turkey for over 10yrs now, choosing Side and the surrounding area to settle
We are always overwhelmed by the amount of time, care and effort put into your eating experience wherever we go in Turkey and it is difficult not to return to the same place over again as you are treated so well, but Aphrodite is such a pleasant place to be it is definite that we will return
You are always remember and greeted as a friend
So I would like to say a big thank you to Mustafa and his friends at Aphrodite and I hope to see you all again soon x

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My brother and I were here for the second time and again we had a very nice meal. We went for the giant prawns in garlic butter (500 grams) as a starter and after we had a sirloin with warm vegetebles and a potatoe-garlic mash.The praws were still alive when the waiter presented them so we could make a choice about the quantity we wanted !! The prawns were served very warm and were excellent.The meat was great and cooked right the way we ordered. The whole meal was very tasty, the wine was excellent, ant the espresso was real itallian style. Also thanks to the staff for being friendly and not traeting us as a tourist and and asking as much money as possible.
We are looking forward to go back to the restaurant next year.