On the upside:
* Very good food. Lot of variety and plenty of it.
* Very friendly staff. Even though it was the end of the season (thirth week of October) they were still smiling.
* Plenty of room at the beach and at the poolside (not sure what it will be like in summer, but for now it was great)
* Our room (6138) was large, had two bathrooms, a minibar and was clean.
* The Spa was great, although everybody was offered a special deal because everybody had a special problem ;)
* The aquapark for the kids is a lot of fun (even though the water was freezing)
On the downside:
* The must have had a special deal on the paint. Most of the hotel was painted in the same boring brownish color.
* There was not enough light in the corridors. Spooky and also dangerous with marble stairs and floors in the same color.
* One round, decarative window in our room did not have a curtain. Being on the side with morning sun, we woke up early.
* The airconditioning was loud and did not realy cool the room
* The bed was too hard for my taste
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Dragon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Dragon
- Royal Dragon Side