Travelled as a couple at the end of July, 2012. Upon arrival we were shown to our room which, despite being a budget room with garden view, was absolutely beautiful: very modern with a huge, comfortable bed with sheets changed 3 times within our 1 week stay. The bathroom was very clean with a big shower and included a hair dryer. The buffet restaurant had the most gorgeous views over the sea and the waiters went out of their way to see that you enjoyed your meal. In particular one waiter would save us a table in our favourite spot. Plenty of choice of food, breakfast being my favourite meal of the day. Warning: if you are vegetarian, be wary of what you eat as labels were sometime not in English. Other restaurants were available but we felt not need to try them. The entertainment was mediocre, although we tended not to stay for long. Fantastic pools, never too overcrowded and particularly enjoyable as it was an adult only hotel. A stunning walk along a path beside the beach. The only negative would be that the hotel was in a remote area: we had to take a bus ride into either Manavgat or Alanya for shops, restaurants and bars. (Note Alanya is beautiful, well worth a visit). All in all a fantastic get away, perfect for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adult Only +16 is a contemporary, adults-only hotel. Expect things like inviting pool scenes, sophisticated décor, stylish eateries and standout location. Adult Only +16 holidays are all about taking it easy and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. Just above the beach is a sea-facing swimming pool, positioned to make the most of the Mediterranean views. It's edged by smart wooden decking and framed by sunbeds. There's also a lawn dotted with bohemian-esque hammocks and bean bags, and shaded seating spots. The hotel rooms are scattered throughout the gardens in little wooden huts. They're really stylish, with dove-grey walls, purple curtains and king-size beds. Food-wise, you've got a choice between an international buffet restaurant and 5 speciality eateries. Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel management are committed to environmental protection and strive to reduce our property's operational impacts on the environment. Therefore Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel will ensure responsible waste management, avoid pollution, incorporate energy saving devices where possible, and encourage customers to respect and participate in our efforts to minimize the environmental impacts of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SENTIDO Flora Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flora Garden Beach Hotel Manavgat
- SENTIDO Flora Garden Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province