Generally I would say this hotel was good. Reading the reviews here before we went on 9-23rd Oct I thought the hotel would be OK and it was. People are a little odd it seems. You aren't going to get a Hilton Hotel experience for the price you have paid folks. Our room 2037, was behind the evening entertainment, but we thought that was a bonus, not a problem. We were next to the quiet pool, but never used it as people were obsessed with getting a bed around there. We used the beech, always sun loungers available. Contrary to everyone else it seems, we thought the steak restaurant was poor. Our steaks were cremated (asked for medium rare) there was no salad course available, they just glossed over it when they went through the menu and never served it, instead they provided three carb options on your plate, which was just weird. Finished with dirty spoons to eat dessert, of which were cold and should have been hot. The starters had been out on the tables for several hours, so bear that in mind. Other than that no complaints at all about the food in the main buffet restaurant. It wasn't ever cold, choice was excellent and as we stayed for 2 weeks we were pleased that the menu was never repeated. The waiters differ greatly, some are good some not so. Even the tipping didn't help.
We used the gym, the tennis courts and went to pilates most days, which was great for us, if you aren't sporty though the day time entertainment was boring, apart from Jenny who joined for the last 2 weeks of the season and was fantastic oh.. and a nutter!! (in a nice way you understand!) Nothing wrong with Adele, poor girl, honestly, people are awful to her on here. She's just doing her job folks, she's not your slave. Overall we met some lovely people, including Yvonne and Frank a couple from Germany and several British and German couples, great holiday for us for the price. Next holiday skiing for us, so not so warm!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adult Only +16 is a contemporary, adults-only hotel. Expect things like inviting pool scenes, sophisticated décor, stylish eateries and standout location. Adult Only +16 holidays are all about taking it easy and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. Just above the beach is a sea-facing swimming pool, positioned to make the most of the Mediterranean views. It's edged by smart wooden decking and framed by sunbeds. There's also a lawn dotted with bohemian-esque hammocks and bean bags, and shaded seating spots. The hotel rooms are scattered throughout the gardens in little wooden huts. They're really stylish, with dove-grey walls, purple curtains and king-size beds. Food-wise, you've got a choice between an international buffet restaurant and 5 speciality eateries. Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel management are committed to environmental protection and strive to reduce our property's operational impacts on the environment. Therefore Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel will ensure responsible waste management, avoid pollution, incorporate energy saving devices where possible, and encourage customers to respect and participate in our efforts to minimize the environmental impacts of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your SENTIDO Flora Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flora Garden Beach Hotel Manavgat
- SENTIDO Flora Garden Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province