My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks from 13 th to 27th of July. The weather was extremely hot, but despite of this, we enjoyed our stay. We agree with all the positive reviews that has been written in June and July, and we will certainly recommend the hotel to our friends.
We found the service in the restaurants and bars very good, and the young waiters - who were working long days (12 - 15 hours) - had a smile and a polite word to all the guests. The problem was that their English knowledge was limited. We recommend all new guests to be prepared to give them some Euros, their wage is very, very low!
We experienced that the white wine and the rosé wine were acceptable, the red wine was not of the same quality.
Having signalled a very positive attitude to our stay, we would point on some minuses which should have the full attention of the management:
As others have pointed out before, the hotel is in the middle of nowhere. If you need cash for paying taxis, excursions, etc. there is no possibilities to get the cash if you do not take a taxi to find a minibank. The hotel should definitively have a minibank service!
To many customers the SPA staff denied to accept payment by card and instead drove the customer to a minibank in order to take out cash to pay the SPA treatment. I denied to be treated in this way, and it turned out that the barbershop (a part of the SPA department) had card machine availible and was working. Strange!!!
3. Walking paths
We are used to have some kilometres of morning or evening walk . It was not possible to have a walk along the road, the beach was not favorable to walk along, so we had to make 2-3 tiresome rounds on the internal path.
Our first week, Nick was the entertainment manager. He was very experienced and took the lead when it was necessary. His substitute, Harry had not the same experience and as his dialect was difficult for non-English to understand, we felt that the standard of the evening entertainment the second week was below expectation (except for the belly dancers and the Turkish dancing group).
This was our first visit to Turkey, and it was our first stay at an all-inclusive hotel. We can surely recommend this way of vacation to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adult Only +16 is a contemporary, adults-only hotel. Expect things like inviting pool scenes, sophisticated décor, stylish eateries and standout location. Adult Only +16 holidays are all about taking it easy and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. Just above the beach is a sea-facing swimming pool, positioned to make the most of the Mediterranean views. It's edged by smart wooden decking and framed by sunbeds. There's also a lawn dotted with bohemian-esque hammocks and bean bags, and shaded seating spots. The hotel rooms are scattered throughout the gardens in little wooden huts. They're really stylish, with dove-grey walls, purple curtains and king-size beds. Food-wise, you've got a choice between an international buffet restaurant and 5 speciality eateries. Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel management are committed to environmental protection and strive to reduce our property's operational impacts on the environment. Therefore Flora Garden Beach Club Hotel will ensure responsible waste management, avoid pollution, incorporate energy saving devices where possible, and encourage customers to respect and participate in our efforts to minimize the environmental impacts of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your SENTIDO Flora Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flora Garden Beach Hotel Manavgat
- SENTIDO Flora Garden Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province