We went there for one week holiday and stayed at the bungalow. 5 star hotel?! Not so much, at least not at the bungalows and dining areas good to better as well. The room was spacious and kept clean, therefore overall it was nice. Unfortunately bed was so hard that we put extra blankets on it to make it softer. Unfortunately the outside noise was so well heard inside and it woke me every morning. We had cleaning staffs' room nearby and they started every day at 7 AM very loudly. The food was good, lots of variety. At dinner time was difficult to find clean table with cutleries after 8 PM. Also it was a struggle to find any waiter to get drinks. Some of the waiters looked so tired and were not friendly at all. The pool areas were very over crowded, after 11AM it was impossible to find free places. Luckily the beach was nearby and there was always free space. The staff spoke fluently russian and they assumed everybody to be russian as well. Only at the reception we could find english speaking staff. This was a major problem for us. On the good side I would put the territory of the hotel. It is looked after very nicely and as the territory is really big we walked around a lot. Very nice atmosphere! Also beautiful waterfalls and fountains can be found. Every night there were events and they were proffessional shows. We enjoyed the holiday and some nice memories. However next time when I'm going to spend that kind of money I will consider more european destination where I probably will get 5 star service as expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Mediterranean shores, this luxurious hotel features 4 outdoor pools, private beach area and a spa centre. There is an indoor pool, 30 tennis courts, Golf fields Driving Range and Putting Green and a fitness centre. Free Wi-Fi is accessible with limited use.A TV, minibar and a balcony are standard in all of the air-conditioned rooms at Starlight Convention Center Thalasso & Spa. A bathrobe(only main building), hairdryer and slippers are provided in the bathroom.The hotel has several restaurants serving buffet or 12 à la carte menu options. The breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered in buffet style with a wide range of tastes to choose from. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages can be ordered from one the bars on site.Guests can play a game of bowling, go for canoeing or ride a horse. You can join one of the meditation sessions of yoga, pilates or tennis classes. Work out in the fitness centre and relax in the Turkish bath, sauna or massage rooms. Water sports facilities, children’s pool and a playground are available.Antalya Airport is 80 km from at Starlight Convention Center Thalasso & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Starlight Convention Center Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Convention Center Thalasso And Spa
- Starlight Convention Center Thalasso Hotel Manavgat
- Starlight Convention Center Thalasso & Spa Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province