The pool and beach location make a holiday at this hotel. The pool, we were told, is the largest in the Mediterranean and the beach is a few yards away - though it was a little disappointing that the Beach Bars closed so early.
Food in the hotel was excellent with a staggering choice in the restaurant (ignore all previous comments about brussel sprouts for breakfast - choose something else from 100 options). Tables outside with shade are a little difficult to grab but inside tables are always available.
The rooms are functional and generally clean, though we had a few problems with insect invasions that were dealt with by the hotel. Don't expect much of a balcony, though the pool area is so good that you won't spend much time in the room.
A couple of gripes. We arrived in after 1 am when all AI food and drink stops being served and were offered nothing to eat or drink by the staff on reception who were a little unfriendly.
Also, the guy (mentioned in many reviews) who looks after British guests in the restaurant, is not all he is cracked up to be. We saw little of him till the day we were leaving when he accosted me as I was leaving breakfast. He thrust a pieces of paper in my hand with tripadvisor and another review website address on and asked me to write a favourable review of the service we had received from him. Even if we had received good service from him I would've found this approach distasteful and he was extremely pushy. Aside from this we received excellent service from more junior restaurant and bar staff.
The entertainment team try hard and the provision seems very good for young children. Evening shows are a little hit and miss - plenty of professional dance shows which are entertaining, though shows put on by the resident staff might make you cringe.
Side is well worth a visit and the going rate seems to be 9 Euro one way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For contacting Hotel Management Team directly, please visit our group on Facebook and write us directly Group Name : TTHotels Pegasos World ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pegasos World Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasos World Resort All Inclusive
- Pegasos World Manavgat
- Pegasos World Hotel Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province