Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We are not going to be staying in hotel all time so we took the breakfast only package
Our room with balcony see the bool area and in the ground floor was nice.

When we first entered the room it doesn't smells good even we asked the trolley man to change it for us but he didn't came back after I gave him a tip.

Second day I left TRY 20 on the bellow and when we came back there were no smell at all.

There is DJ every night on the pool but we never go because we wanted to explore the famous clubs at Kemer.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

If we consider only rooms this would be a 3 star hotel. But most valuable thing in this hotel is stuff! My wife, me and our one year son were there for ten days. Everyone from receptionist to FMB manager were more then friendly. Because of my job I stayed in various type of hotel and food here is worth 6 star!!! Beach across the street is not maybe the best one but have blue flag. Water is clean almoust you could drink it :))

And once more, the best thing in this hotel are people. Big applause for Yasar and his guys!!!

Date of stay: September 2014
4  Thank Pedja76
Reviewed December 6, 2014

Stayed here for 10 days in October with my girlfriend who is Russian, I think I was the only English person staying in the hotel, which is absolutely no problem as I don't expect to travel all the way across Europe and be surrounded by English speakers! We got a very good deal so all my comments/expectations were in line with what we'd paid.

We arrived in the early hours and had problems initially as we were put into a fairly poor quality room which was right next to reception, it felt like we had been put there as it was the easiest place to throw us in at that moment, although it was clean and tidy.

We spoke to the staff/manager the following day and got moved to a much better room over-looking the main pool which was much more modern and pleasant.

The resort of Kemer is fairly quiet and the hotel's beach is a pebble beach (my preference is for sand) but there was an excellent sandy beach at moonlight park which was about a 25/30 minute walk, we paid the equivalent of a couple of pounds to hire loungers and a brolly for the day - it's very much a resort for people wanting a quiet holiday.

The hotel facilities were good, although unfortunately due to the time of year the pools were quite cold! We spent the majority of the time at the private beach.

The all-inclusive is ok, the bar stops being inclusive after 11, which could've been irritating but we aren't big drinkers anyway so wasn't a major issue for us. the food was buffet style as you'd expect and generally was very good - there were staples which were on the menu every night but usually something a bit different/nicer such as grilled fish or beef - we certainly never went hungry!

Staff were generally very friendly and happy to help however they could - overall a good holiday and great value for money.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank AaronG89
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed for few days, a week a go and loved it too much, clean, safe, great food, great stuff very friendly, it is way too much better than some other 5* hotels in this riviera.
Had a great " Bali massage "

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
11  Thank VetonG
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

I booked this holiday as a last minute get away, it's advertised as 4 star and I'd say at best is a low 3. The staff where very friendly and could not have been better! The room wasnt anything special and the bathroom was abit poor standard with Luke warm water. I was visiting my partner who works in turkey and found it strange I had to pay 20 quid for her to stay a night. In general the hotel was very clean, the restaurant manager was great. Always friendly and remembered your name! The food was very tasty but could have been more meat options. It was nice that all through the day there was snacks at verious times. In general. It a bad hotel and a good priced hotel. It's defiantly not a 4 star hotel but for a cheap and cheerful get away with no thrills it's ok.

Date of stay: April 2012