“One week in paradise”
Review of Barut Kemer

Barut Kemer
Ranked #2 of 287 Hotels in Kemer
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Kemer Resort with allinclusive is a paradise. If you have not been there, go there. This place have everything you need to enjoy a vacation. You don't need to leave the area. The animation team did a great work to please every one so they had fun and enjoyed the stay. one of them were Mehmet who is crazy fun guy and a other were Gizzem a really nice girl. They got me to enjoy my stay. the service staff were also good and all drinks were free. It was a really big pool and a lot of nice food to eat.

I thank mehmet and Gizzem for lovely week.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 21, 2013

There are few drawback in this hotel so I will name the advantages first:

- very good location.Easy to find if you are travelling by car,with perfect views from the room,with very nice view in the beach and pool area.
- fast and easy check in.Although the room was not ready when we came,we were taken to the main restaurant for lunch,then the ETS tour guide gave us some information about the tours arranged and then we were put to our rooms and during the stay the ets tour girl was always asking about our holiday and if we had any problem.(we had none).
- rooms are clean,very cosy and comfortable,spasious.
- food was very nice.Wide choice for those who are in healthy food eating mood.
- polite and fast service
- always had places to sit at lunch,dinner,breakfast time.that is important if the hotel is full.
- clean and well cared beach.
- nice pool,safe for children.

some drawbacks:

- sports room.The machines are old,some parts were broken.it is not safe. There should be someone who would tell some " sportsmen" to wear clothes while doing sports.I was a bit uncomfortable to seat on the chair ,where a sweatening man with his swimshorts leaving a wet spot on it sat before me.Dont let children play there! I saw a few woman bringing their children just to play there with machines.
- It was noisy at night.We could not sleep till 3 am since our russian neighbours were having holiday of their life and could not but share this happiness with others while singing songs and shouting in their room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I think that this hotel has almost everything i t is just the room cleaning that was not so good and the service at dinner sometimes they did mot take our order but the animation team was very good and funny

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I love Kemer, I love Kemer Resort and I love entertainment team special Mehmet this man is the best human in this hotel :) Service was perfect . Food I love it. Location perfect becouse beach was near. Sea same perfect haha . I hope that I will come back . Because I need come back. This holiday was top one in my life . Additional services are excellent. Miss you this places. I love everyone.

1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been in Kemer four times and this is the best hotel ever.This is a small hotel but has everything you need for a fun and enjoyable holiday.Service is perfect.Excellent and very clean rooms with a fantastic Food is delicious and varied (they have a chocolate fountain!).Sea is great with a nice beach.
Great animation team (Mehmet and Dasa are the best :))).The whole day was filled with various activities (waterpolo, airgun, darts, beach wolleyball, pool gym, elly ancing...).Gym is poor but nice.
I would suggest it to everyone!

1  Thank niknem b
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We just came back from our second stay at Kemer Resort. We had two wonderful weeks there this year also! The hotel is very nice situated at the private beach - with a wonderful pier for sunbathing and swimming! The hotel is nice and clean both inside and outside - the beach too!

The employees are wonderful - we of course had some favorites ;-) Animation team is amazing! They are there every day, from morning to late night - with their smiles and energy - doing all they can to entertain us - and they succeed! I have to mention a few names who made our holiday perfect - Batu, our wonderful crazy-Boccia chief for the second year! He also helped us with a personal problem like it was the most natural thing to do! Thank you Batu! You are the best! Haluk and Mehmet - crazy, wonderful both of you - you make me smile when I think about you - in my heart also! Beautiful ladies - Silvia, Neli, Gizz-m - thank you all for bringing laughter and joy! I could go on! So many employees should have had their name here! Hotel is perfect and with this animation team - its top!

We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LindaBangR
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed there for almost two weeks but i enjoyed every day! Animation team and all the entertainment activities are what makes this hotel so special. Whether you are child or retired, you surely won't be bored here. Maybe there are more luxury hotels in Kemer, but here they will make a smile on your face! Guests are mainly from russian-speaking countries but they're polite. Interior & rooms are really clean and after midnight all hotels in area stop music, so you won't be disturbed at night. I was here for 2nd time and absolutely want to go again.

Room Tip: Tip the staff, they will be quicker