“Just came back from our second stay at Kemer Resort” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barut Kemer

Barut Kemer
Ranked #2 of 280 Hotels in Kemer
Oslo, Norway
“Just came back from our second stay at Kemer Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We just came back from our second stay at Kemer Resort. We had two wonderful weeks there this year also! The hotel is very nice situated at the private beach - with a wonderful pier for sunbathing and swimming! The hotel is nice and clean both inside and outside - the beach too!

The employees are wonderful - we of course had some favorites ;-) Animation team is amazing! They are there every day, from morning to late night - with their smiles and energy - doing all they can to entertain us - and they succeed! I have to mention a few names who made our holiday perfect - Batu, our wonderful crazy-Boccia chief for the second year! He also helped us with a personal problem like it was the most natural thing to do! Thank you Batu! You are the best! Haluk and Mehmet - crazy, wonderful both of you - you make me smile when I think about you - in my heart also! Beautiful ladies - Silvia, Neli, Gizz-m - thank you all for bringing laughter and joy! I could go on! So many employees should have had their name here! Hotel is perfect and with this animation team - its top!

We will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LindaBangR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed there for almost two weeks but i enjoyed every day! Animation team and all the entertainment activities are what makes this hotel so special. Whether you are child or retired, you surely won't be bored here. Maybe there are more luxury hotels in Kemer, but here they will make a smile on your face! Guests are mainly from russian-speaking countries but they're polite. Interior & rooms are really clean and after midnight all hotels in area stop music, so you won't be disturbed at night. I was here for 2nd time and absolutely want to go again.

Room Tip: Tip the staff, they will be quicker
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Harry B
Moss, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been at Kemer Resort Hotel 4 times, and I love the hotel!
Next year will be my 5'th time! I have never been at a better hotel than Kemer Resort! My favorite Hotel, and I recomed this hotel to everybody.
The employees are very nice, and they take care of everybody. At the same time, the animation team are funny, and they make everybody smile! They are joking, smiling and have a lot of energi! Everything about this hotel is amazing and perfect!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Julie A
Moss, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was there for the first time this year with my bestfriend and her mom. We stayed there for one week and didn't want to go home.The employees were good and accommodating. They weren't afraid to offer themselves - something I like. I could see that the animation team loved the job and they were all nice to everyone. They always smiled and tried to make us laugh. All the activities the animation team had was perfect for everyone in different age. My bestfriend have been there four times already and she will always come back and I will come back several times - so this hotel is a recommendation from both of us.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jennyph2013
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am a bar mng in UK. I have been in Turkey several times.That was one of the best week in my life The hotel is amazing; very good location, facilities, staff,bars and restaurants. I went there alone but it felt like I was on holiday with my friends that I know them for along time. From my first step in until I check out everything was great. Especially thanks to Restaurant Head Waiter Erkan Koçyiğit, Eray Bağrıyanık, Bar Supervisor Fatih Uruç, once you talk to these guys they make you feel special, the good think is they do that for everyone. They remember all customers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank ElinEmlilov
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed here for one week and didn't want to go home! The Hotel was great! The food perfect! The activities with the animation team was perfect and everyone was very nice! Always smiling and they did everything to make us have a happy holiday! Really want to come back! 100% recommendations from us! Both from our 2 kids, 10 & 13 and me & my wife! The English wasn't excellent from everyone but we understood each other anyway! Love to Kemer Resort!

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank TonyThe
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

stayed here july 10th for 1 week with my wife,people say this is best hotel but this is the only hotel theyve stayed in kemer? the truth about hotel..rooms are nice and clean,food is ok but gets a bit boring after 4 days..reception are helpfull..location of hotel is good..entertainment is average darts,water polo and air rifle not exactly spoilt for choice..night entertainment is average,they have a white night were people are meant to dress in white reminds me of 80"s tv fantasy island..the thing what annoyed me and my wife was they charge you for going big club aura but its free!!!!!be warned man who does darts if you are single lady or have daughter aged 16 or above he will try and sweet talk you...the hotel next door orange seems much better...

Room Tip: the price you pay is good but there is better hotel next door
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ewan r
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemer
Maxx Royal Kemer Resort
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
#1 of 231 in Antalya
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,030 reviews

Been to Barut Kemer? Share your experiences!