This is a rare find and one that really should be kept secret by those that have been fortunate to stay here so that it doesn't fill up.
So why is this hotel so good?
1) Its small and intimate- 84 rooms in total, so you are an individual not a number which is great!
2) Food- food is off a good quality for an all inclusive, with many different options to choose from depending on what Theme night it is, e.g. English, Turkish, Fish etc. Lots of little treats are available throughout the afternoon including fresh fruit brought to you at your sun lounger as well as little ice creams every other day.
3) Cleanliness of the hotel- this hotel is immaculate- even after the worst storm to have hit turkey in 80 years, the beach area had been re-built as far as could be as well as the pool area within a few hours.
4) Finally the Staff- This hotel has the most hard working, friendly staff you will ever find. The waiters work their socks off as do the cleaners and the bar staff and nothing is too much trouble for them. They made my holiday complete!
To respond to some of the negative comments about the hotel:
1) The post about Ali Kurt is offensive and at least 30 or 40 guests who were staying at the hotel during the time I was their will testify to this, this guy is very friendly and does not hassle you and will have a laugh and a joke with you but only if you initiate it. My partner and other ladies who stayed at Pashas never once said they felt uncomfortable around him.
2) The entertainment- As a small hotel the entertainment is run on a small budget with Eniz doing the best he can. Three times a week outside entertainment is brought in which is very good- the other nights involve Bingo and sketch/ comedy nights which are done in dual language which does make it a bit slower but he has to cater for all the guests. At the end of the day if you join in you can soon have a good time as we did on several occasions.
3) The area is quiet, however it does say this in the brochure- if you are looking for an Ibiza style nightlife then this is not the place for you- however if you want blue sky, sun nice scenery and a place to re charge your batteries then this is it!
I highly recommend using Halli the masseuse in the hotel for a full body massage, at 25 Euros for an hour this is very good value and left me with a few less stress knots!
This was our second year at Pasha and we are already planning to return in two years- most guests are repeat customers with some German couples coming to the hotel for the last ten years which is a testament to how good this place is!
The transfer time ranges from around 45 mins to 90 mins depending on how many people you have on your coach but this is something that can not be helped.
Pashas is the perfect pink hotel for a well earned rest!
Hopefully we will see Penny & Dave and Rob & Cynthia their again some time soon!
Matt & Laura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pasha's Princess has the appearance of Ottoman-Style building. It is an excellent choice for couples, singles seeking high standards of service combined with a lazy beach or pool holiday with sunshine in stylish atmosphere. Attention to detail is paramount of the hotels priority lists and provides many facilities for our guests to enjoy, making a very special holiday recipe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pasha's Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pashas Princess Kemer
- Hotel Pashas Princess