Pasha's Princess Hotel
Akka Alinda Hotel(Kemer)(Great Value!)
$233
Grand Ring(Beldibi)
$168
$97
  • Pool
$142
$387
  • Breakfast included
Mirage Park Resort(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
$136
$129
$67
$53
Hotel Beydagi Konak(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
$68
$64
$100
$82
$111
$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach barair conice creamleaving tablecold towelsrelaxing holidaythomas cookturkeyentertainment guybar closeswater volleyballsmall hotelentertainment was low keymet some lovely peoplebrought roundsaladbeach shoes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2013

First time in this hotel and actually the first finns ever. We spent in Pasha's Princess 5.10-12.10.13. We came at night and the recepsionist have us a big plate of food to eat and juice. During our days the staff was wonderfull. Very positive and doing all the best for the customers. There must be an excelent manager. Food was tasty and we enjoyed it. Wifi was not working proberly and that is to improve for the future. Also the beach bar needs to be fixed or maybe built a new one. Surely if sometime return, we choose this one.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Auvo N
Levent K, Genel Müdür at Pasha's Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Yes our first guests from Finland and we would like to see more. We are very care about every evaluation. Consequently we are trying to do our best now. We will be developing ourself in the future with your orientation.
Thanks for your review.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a week at pashas, what more can I say to add to previous reviews.staff here are brilliant, we go on average 5 hols a year and this has been the best for years.quality of food very good and the service is up with the 5 star hotels
Weather was not the best but it didnt matter at all, only stayed for 1 week which was a big mistake booking for 2 weeks min next year but will go a couple of weeks earlier and more settled weather

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank trotter76
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed at Pasha's Princess Hotel on an All Inclusive basis for 2 weeks from 12-Sep-13 to 26-Sep-13.

-- Summary Appraisal --

Pasha's Princess Hotel definitely deserves its 4 star official rating. The is a really well run and attractive hotel. I especially liked the fact that it is a small, adult only hotel with a completely informal, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

Offering a wide choice, the food is of great quality and the service is first class, thanks to the professionalism of all staff. They are the most polite and friendly staff I've come across in my travels. All facilities are also very good.

It's also worth stating that this hotel has clearly got it right in terms of its close attention to detail - I especially appreciated the "small touches" such as the mid-afternoon refreshments all guests received every day.

Finally note that 'All Inclusive' means exactly that, no hidden extras - free and unlimited WiFi, free safe in your room, free mini-bar stocked up daily with normal Cola, light Cola, still water and sparkling water. And still the Manager strives to make the hotel even better, although it's already top class!

Good points...

Excellent and welcoming staff, beautiful hotel, great food and good location. The hotel has its own private beach, which is only about a 5 minute walk away, and you can also have your lunch at Pasha's Princess snack bar if you don't fancy walking back to the hotel. The hotel's facilities are also very good - I particularly liked my tastefully decorated room which was also very spacious. Speaking of cleanliness, it's also worth mentioning that the entire hotel is spotless - front entrance, reception area, rooms, restaurant, bar area and pool. The hotel's gardens are also very well looked after.

Not-so-good points...

Only a couple of irritations come to mind, far outweighed by all the good things about this hotel:

During the middle part of my holiday, the air conditioning in all the rooms broke down on three occasions over a period of about four days. As a result, all rooms were very hot and uncomfortable. I understand some guests requested and were given fans... but there weren't enough to go round. Anyway, everything is now back to normal. I guess these kind of things can happen. It was unfortunate it happened when I was there.

This is a fault that can be easily rectified at very low cost - "Pasha's Princess Management, please invest in a proper industrial toaster. The toasters you currently have are next
to useless!"

-- Detailed Appraisal --

** Staff **

The biggest asset of Pasha's Princess, all staff are professional, polite and friendly staff without exception. Staff can often make or break a holiday in my view. I'm delighted to report that the staff in this hotel were first class. I won't mention names of staff, as there are too many. All were marvelous.

** Facilities **

It's a small hotel with 84 rooms. (I no longer visit large hotels, as they are often soulless and impersonal). There's a reasonably sized swimming pool and I was always able to find a good space around the pool. For eating and drinking, you have a nice sized buffet restaurant as well as the bar area, both of which look onto the swimming pool.

** Food **

What can I say? Help yourself to whatever takes your fancy. Good variety and excellent quality. Even towards the end of my 2 weeks, I was still trying different food for the first time. The cakes and pastries are especially first class.

** Entertainment **

There's a full entertainment programme both day and night. As other guests have previously stated, there's no pressure whatsoever to take part. Evening entertainment was probably a mixed bag - some nights were better than others, but I do recognise it's a real challenge to please all of the people all of the time. Eniz, in charge of Entertainment, works so hard, is always smiling and is one of the friendliest persons I've ever met. Eniz, if you read this, maybe you could add some very basic Turkish language lessons to the programme, as we chatted about :-)

** Accommodation **

Great. I particularly liked my tastefully decorated room which was also very spacious. Special thanks must go to the hard working and friendly maid who thoroughly cleaned my room every day.

** Hygiene **

Excellent. The whole place is spotless including the swimming pool and surrounding area which is thoroughly cleaned each day.

** Location **

Good. Close to beach. CiCi bar and restaurant is barely a couple of minutes’ walk from the hotel. Owned by Debbie and her husband Mehmet, I recommend this place which has great food and drink as well as friendly and attentive staff. But if you're looking for lively nightlife, then don't come to this resort. it's definitely on the quiet side which suited me just fine.

** Prices **

Excellent value for money while out and about. I now realise the extent to which tourists are currently paying over the odds when they visit destinations inside the EU. At least for the time being, I'm pleased that Turkey is not a member of the EU !

** Thomas Cook Rep **

Alison was very knowledgeable about the region, friendly and helpful. I booked an excellent boat trip based on her recommendation.

----

Hope you find this review useful.

Room Tip: My prior request for a low floor room was duly granted. I stayed in Room 124 overlooking the pool. Nice room and view. I spoke to other guests in rooms looking onto the mountains. They too were pleased with the view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
13  Thank Gerard_Glasgow
Levent K, Genel Müdür at Pasha's Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for your review. You have done an amazing summary of the hotel.
We are very care about our guests reviews and your summary will give us a very good clue.
Thank you for your interest.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed with Pashas princess for ten days at the end of august. Only a small hotel but standards were amazing... the food, being all inclusive, was fantastic offering loads of variety. It was the same quality down by the beach. Hotel was quiet... no kids under 16.. but had great atmosphere. We giggled over the evening entertainment. Cleanliness was exceptional... everyday our room was made and mini bar filled with drinks. We came back one afternoon to find the housekeepers had made a pair of swans on the bed out of towels which we both loved. The pool is a great size and you can still swim whilst theyre doing water gym! Or water polo! There was always sunbeds available, none reserved as you might expect to happen hehe the staff were always happy and really looked after you.. Billy was especially nice to us.
One evening we went into Kemer, which was only a 20min taxi ride. Its great to soak up some more atmosphere and do a bit of shopping. We book through thomas cook to go on an all day boat trip, which I found is well worth the cost.
Thank you for an amazing stay and experience. Hope to be coming back soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Becca_Steve1
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have just come back from 10day's holiday at this hotel the Pasha's Princess Kemer Turkey this is the second time my husband and I have been to this hotel but there was a nice surprise it had been upgraded and modernised we liked it before but we love it now and it will not be the last time we go has we are hoping to go again next September.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good has this is a small hotel it's called an ottoman style only 3 stories high
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple