“Most careless service”

Ranked #83 of 283 Hotels in Kemer
Cambridge
“Most careless service”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

One of the worst hotel I ever stayed. The room is OK with very minimal facilities - a very small TV, no minibar, wifi is intermittent. No ironing board. Food is OK, didn't look very hygienic. Room service is horrible - takes at least 1-2 hrs in spite of repeated reminders and on one occasion was never delivered. Gave my clothes for ironing and they lost it!

Room Tip: Avoid it if possible...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Kumaravelts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was there for just1 night then i changed my hotel.my friend got stuck in lift & no one answer the alert for 1 hour.it had very bad disign &equipment failure.the dishes in restaurant were dirty.when i took a shower the room got full of water.in one word (bad)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank Nazi N

Travelers are raving about these Kemer hotels

Skopje Region, Republic of Macedonia
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I was there in August if was the best hotel I've ever seen .. Don't believe what people say . The pool , the sea , rooms , show .. Everything was excellent . I met there really nice peoples , I wish i could turn back time , or maybe next summer We will go again ... Miss youu turkey - see youu DaimaBiz .. But there was 1 thing I didn't like RUSSIANS , I mean it was like Im in russia and not in turkey because songs were the most part in Russian and everyone who works there they all know too speak russian :((

• Stayed October 2013
6 Thank Aylin199
Iasi, Romania
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I spent 1 week at this hotel during Autumn time together with my family and my friends. We had a great time: there is a lot of entertainment, the beach is just a walk distance, the staff was very helpfull, the food was good, there are all the ingridients for a vacation of success. For sure, I'll recomand this resort.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Aly8212
Cluj County, Romania
Reviewed October 17, 2013

family with children , I was pleased . good food and plentiful , clean and spacious rooms , large pool , beautiful Aqualand . the only minus is the beach rocks. the staff was very friendly . have a nice white and turquoise outfit sailor . I appreciated the promptness in responding to requests

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank waskozy
glasgow
Reviewed October 9, 2013

WE tried the hotel again having gone Oct 2012.
Party of 4 -Wife, me and our two boys aged 15 and 12.
Check in was adequate with quite a nice guy who was helpful. First guy tried to upgrade us for a fee of $100. I refused and am glad I did so as they put us in the larger room anyway!.

The family room is adequate. The food is decent enough and plenty of salads and meat etc.
The location of the hotel means you can walk up to the local shopping area and also to the next village Camyuva which is about a 10 mile round trip so a decent walk.

The place does cater mainly for Russians and we were about the only Brits. This has it's benefits but I think ultimately we may prefer somewhere with some more English speaking travelers just for a bit of interaction.

A note to the Russians- over the years you have improved your behavior but you do not need to skip children to take all the pizza or place all the pancakes in your plate!. Really there is no famine and manners will not kill you!.
The Turks are so used to this behavior that they do not even register when the Russians act this arrogant.

Overall we may go back at some point but probably not for while.
Also the design of this hotel is such that if it is windy like it was then it howls through the corridors and the open balconies at the back and creates a whirlwind that will keep you up all night.
It's a bit busy and the sunbeds are at a premium on the planet Daima side.

Room Tip: In the winter season the disco moves into the main building so avoid block D or you will be kept up...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank kal31
Tomsk, Russia
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I travelled to Daima Biz Hotel with my mother searching for some rest from work and busy city. The hotel didn't offer that at all.
Good points:
- the beach and the sea - but it's more the natural advantage than something that hotel has arranged
- nice pool for those who like swimming, it's usually not that busy, because it's too deep for little kids
-receptionists were quite helpful - they fixed the issues that we had with the room the same day and just in general were very friendly.
Bad points:
- the hotel is too crowded: it applies to everything - dining room, beach, general swimming pool area, water slides etc. It's noisy and hectic everywhere, impossible to find a quite spot.
-food was bad. It was cheap and you could see that the same ingredients would get re-used in other dishes next day. We could only eat fruit and vegetables.
- animation is provided by Turkish guys who speak neither English, nor Russian on an understandable level. It's very hard to enjoy if you don't get what's going on.
- hotel buildings are not air-conditioned. Hallways are way too warm and humid, rooms get too warm as well and it's either too warm or too cold in the room (if you switch on the air coniditioning). We had to switch on and off the air-conditioner 5 times each night to have comfortable temperature.
- there are about 10 fitness machines in the "gym", 5 of them are broken, since kids play with them whole days.
- the hotel library has 20 books max, 19 of them were in Turkish, and 1 in Dutch.
- for Russian tourist travelling with Tez Tour company: it's the worst tour agency I've ever seen. They sell tours for 3 times the price and lie that all other tours offered around the city do not include insurance. My advice - buy your own insurance to cover the whole Turkey separately and don't listen to Tez Tour. Don't go with them to any shopping tour either - they take you to worst shops and get commission from what you buy. Terrible experience.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, you can tip the receptionist ;)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends