“Way better than a Russian Gulag”
Review of Daima Biz Hotel

Daima Biz Hotel
Ranked #160 of 284 Hotels in Kemer
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and have been staying at this resort from 30 July 2013 to 06 August 2013 and these are our impressions as accurate as possible and as unbiased as possible.
First thing that struck us when we arrived was the lobby and entrance area, absolutely dreadful, a few chairs and sofas in kitsch style (golden, Louie of France style), the bellboys and the front desk staff spoke only Turkish or Russian, 1 guy seemed to understand English but I'm not sure since he did not reacted correspondingly. From the lobby to our room, the bellboy took us through a series of corridors to our building (the resort consists of several building with a central main building), the hallway in the building (block D) has the outside temperature and that is boiling hot and dreary. The room, not too small not to large, the minibar (which was supposed to be filled) had only one bottle of beer, the sheets on the bed had two blood stains right in the center, the bathroom tiles had some smudges of what it looked like blood right next to the toilet, the toilet seat was loose and most of all it did not carry the sanitized band on it, the air con unit was blowing hot air and the balcony door did not closed well. We had to made a complain about the air conditioning unit and two tech guys came right away and they had it sorted out in a jiffy, we complained about the minibar as well, they did nothing about it, I had to sneak a bottle of water from the dinning area in order to have something to drink over the night, the minibar was eventually filled the next day. Main restaurant, similar to a factory cafeteria, hot, noisy, smoky, total chaos. We found the beach bar to be more pleasant and we avoided the main restaurant for lunch and had a bite there. The food has an industrial, mass produced character, not too tasty, not too diversified, cheap and of low quality, same goes for the drinks, washed down booze and soft drinks, natural fruit drinks are charged separately. Ice cream service, lousy, well hidden at the secondary pool bar and after queuing more than that ice cream is worth you end up with a lousy ice cream. Pool area and beach, 1st of I would like to tell you that the sea in Kemer is fantastic, water is clear and has just the right temperature, the beach is with gravel and they covered it with construction grade sand (the rough stuff) which they somehow could not keep clean (cigarette buds, napkins all over the place), the pool main pool (advertised as aqua park) has an unfortunate shape and gives the sensation that it is not filled with water and there is a bit of chaos with loud music and kids jumping on your head from the passages above. The slides are operational only a couple of hours each day. Gardens not something I would mention home except of the loud crickets which drove us mad, constant noise 24/7. Entertainment team and entertainment, pretty weak, evening shows (Anatolian Fires and Notredame of Paris) were cute but sort of lame, as for daily activities they are not really that entertaining. Probably a great place to be if you are Russian since 80% of the guests are from Russia. Overall quality of services is low and definitely not at a five star level, I would not recommend this resort as a good holiday destination and definitely won't return and will advise our close ones not to.

Room Tip: Avoid block A most of the rooms have windows towards a busy road, block D has some of the rooms near...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nuteteme
There are newer reviews for Daima Biz Hotel

Reviewed June 15, 2013

i was there for a week with my housband and my baby,i am very disapointed.
the room that was really little,despite that we payed for a big room,it was dirty with beer cans all over.a man at the reception literraly blackmailed us to change our room.
all over russians that didnt stop fighting for the food and alcochol as if their life dependet on it,the beach was far from the hotel and the sand was really dirty.
you better dont even think of going there

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank anika a
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've stayed here last year in july. In this period is very hot in Kemer so we needed AC full time especially because we had a room at 4th floor which was hotter than the 3rd. For that we took a 2nd acces card for a 10$ deposit at the reception.
The room was OK, clean, towels changed every day.
Regarding the noise, there are a LOT of strange bugs in the trees arround the hotel buildings that make a huge annoying sound and I had the "luck" to have a such a tree directly on balcony!
The food was very good for my taste - i love turkish cusine - the drinks good - especially the wines. A big plus for the hotel is the pool area. I loved the big pool, the water park area and the beach too.
I have to say that Biz is a lot different from Resort next to it. It is newest.
All in one, for me and my friends, Daima Biz was a very good choice.

Room Tip: If u are a couple, tell at the reception that u are in honeymoon ;) U will get a nice treat.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LadyHatshepsut
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A hotel for those who want to relax in good condition - not wonderful but OK. Good food, nice personnel but they know Russian mostly. Rocks on the beach and in the water, you need special shoes to feel confortable. For shopping you can walk no more than 2 minutes to Kiris and find much more shops than you need.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank andreealechintan
DaimaHotels, Director of Sales at Daima Biz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank your for your nice commets.
İt is a pleasure to host ande entertsin you.
Regards
Daima Hotels Family

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was in this hotel with my family in May 2013.
Briefly;
1- the hotel is far from Kemer , so for shopping or short visiting somewhere else the hotel is not good place.
2- the quality of the food is not bad but everyday same as before.
3-the room near the road was noisy and we had to change the room to the block c with the garden view .
4- 4 out of 7 slides water work just for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in afternoon daily.
5- the check in lasted about 2 hours ,
6- the pools and theater and amusement parts of hotel are far from the rooms .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank amir2012
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have visited this hotel so i can see the services here, to know if can can sell ti to my customers.
First of all this hotel look cheap from the outside, (like first impresion but from the inside you cand see that you will have the same impresion if you go there.
The food was not so good (actually was terrible for a 5 star hotel in Antalya). I have seen 4 stars hotel more nicer that this one.
My recomandations is to avoid this hotel, and to pay 100 euros more and get a real 5* hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank RaduCostea
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel was one of the worst I have stayed at relative to price. The gaudy decor made my eyes bleed and the staff ranged from inattentive to annoying (trying to sell spa services or holiday photos). Couples wishing to share a room must pay extra (as the hotel assumes you will eat in their restaurant - there is no option for a 'room only' stay). In the end I did eat both here at at a nearby hotel's restaurant (the Limra). The Daima's restaurant had a horrible vibe and the food wasn't particularly good. The Limra had a much nicer set up and better food on offer. I understand the prices are reasonably similar. The nearby beach was covered in litter and hills of grey sand/gravel which I assume was to be used to create a beach covering for the high season. The pool was quite nice, although frigid. The fitness centre consisted of one goldfish bowl of running machines, some weights and the eagle eyes of those wishing to sell spa services. I have posted a full review at the climberswife.com - http://theclimberswife.com/?p=35

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Melle X
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemer
Daima Resort
Le Jardin Resort
Le Jardin Resort
#1 of 10 in Kiris
L'Oceanica Beach Resort Hotel 5*

Been to Daima Biz Hotel? Share your experiences!