“Probably the best restaurant at kemer”
Review of Casa La Luna

Casa La Luna
Ranked #8 of 132 Restaurants in Kemer
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best restaurant at kemer”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

you should try here pepper steak, it is really delicious... i felt myself very comfortable during my time here... if you think to come to kemer, you must visit to this place for spending good time with your family or friends!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank bertanbb

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best beef”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

A friend of me from sweeden has been talking about casa la luna, that i should try,Its the best beef in kemer i had ever,and friendly staff,thanx matias

1 Thank Omeraura
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Myself and my partner paid a visit to this restaurant on our latest visit to Turkey in September 2012.
I must say that the service was very friendly and the food was very good, we both had Steak which was a very thick cut of meat and cooked to our liking ,it was also served with veg,rice and fries. For desert we had some Panna cotta with fresh fruit and syrup and this was also yummy.

The restaurant is in a nice location and is a great place to chill,eat and have a drink.

Only thing that I didn't find pleasant was when I went to the restaurants toilet before we left ,Never in my life have I smelled such an putrid stench in the gents toilet it was disgusting.

• Visited September 2012
Malmo, Sweden
“Overrated”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I had great expectations because of all positive recommendations. The personnel was friendly but stressed. We had to wait 50 min. for the food wich is unacceptable for a first class rest. We had lamb cutletts which were fried to hard , hard to chew and ropy. We tested 3 other restaurants and all had excellent food for a cheaper price.
Ingegerd and Sven Lagerholm
Sweden

• Visited September 2012
“Very bad food but good service and location”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I found this restaurant via trip advisor. Honestly I can't understand how people can call the food excellent. We ate cheeseburgers and a salad. The cheeseburger was nothing special, you can eat it at any fast food restaurant for a much cheaper price. And the salad was very dry without any olive oil. The only thing nice about this restaurant is its location and the friendly service. I was disappointed with the fact that nobody mentioned it on trip advisor. This place is just to attract tourists and I assure that traditional Turkish food is much much better than anything you can eat here. Go there for a drink if you like to check out people walking by but definitely not for the food!

1 Thank zisiege