My husband I travelled to Turkey during the easter break.
We travelled with turikish airline.and had a stop over in Istanbul. Great city so.much to see! Well worth a visit.
Then took a flight to Antalya and stayed for a week at Crystal De Luxe Resort.
We arrived very early morning 5am! But we were able to checking straight away witch was really nice. So we got few hours sleep before starting our beach holiday.
We got a really nice spacious room on 3rd floor with sea view. Fantastic! The place is spotless and very high standard finishing.
There was loud music a couple nights from the night clubs near by but we kept the balcony door shot and we're able to block the noise no problem. The.place is well insulated.
The main buffet restaurant offers really good variety of Fresh food from breakfast trough dinner and there is a lot of space in the resort to sunbed by the pool or on the beach. The landscape is absolutely breathtaking! You can also dine a la cart one night during your stay free of charge at one of the 4 restaurants we choose the turikish restaurant with was good.
The he town of Kemer has a lot to offer! There are really nice high end shops to purchase leather and fur coats, bags, shoes and so much more. Quite a fee boutiques and of course you also find few shops that sell the usual imitation clothes and bags from top designers. So there is something for everyone!
Overall Great Resort, beautiful location, good food and fab weather!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed 75 m to the beach of Kemer and is located only 56 km from the Antalya International Airport and 38 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, is our hotel indeed a paradise for families with children – offering a private pebble beach of 50 m length and 100 m with as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1150 m². An area of 16.000 m², whereby 8.000 m² consists of hotel buildings and 8.000 m² consists of gardens, the guests will find one building of six floors, with a total capacity of 356 rooms.In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our “All Inclusive” concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called ‘cezerye' and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called “sherbet”. Fully equipped SPA health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a covered SPA swimming pool of 60 m², special jet showers and relaxation beds with Jacuzzi in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crystal De Luxe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal De Luxe Hotel Kemer
- Crystal De Luxe Resort And Spa