WOW!!! We stayed at Crystal Deluxe for a week with our group of 16 and had an amazing time!!! The hotel was clean, food was great, staff was friendly and entertainment was a lot of fun!!! Our son has Phenylketonuria (PKU) and was only able to eat fruit and vegetables from their buffet, so we had contacted the hotel and asked if it was possible to have access to the kitchen to prepare my son's food. Meltem replied to our email and told us to check in and they would help us with whatever we needed. We brought his food; imitation rice and pasta, pizza, substitute meats etc. When we checked in, we met Meltem and she introduced us to the chefs. Meltem, Yuksel and the chefs went above and beyond to help us and made Mick's special dietary needs no problem. They made a beautiful fruit platter and treated us with a special dessert. Mick has an amazing attitude towards his diet and knows that he will suffer brain damage if he eats regular food. This experience tells him that he can travel, he is not limited, he just has to do some extra planning and has to prepare his meals, but he can travel. The staff probably doesn't realize the impact of the gift they have given him/us, but it was very special and we feel very blessed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed 75 m to the beach of Kemer and is located only 56 km from the Antalya International Airport and 38 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, is our hotel indeed a paradise for families with children – offering a private pebble beach of 50 m length and 100 m with as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1150 m². An area of 16.000 m², whereby 8.000 m² consists of hotel buildings and 8.000 m² consists of gardens, the guests will find one building of six floors, with a total capacity of 356 rooms.In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our “All Inclusive” concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called ‘cezerye' and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called “sherbet”. Fully equipped SPA health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a covered SPA swimming pool of 60 m², special jet showers and relaxation beds with Jacuzzi in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal De Luxe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal De Luxe Hotel Kemer
- Crystal De Luxe Resort And Spa