This is a nice hotel with spacey and "warm" rooms (cleaned everyday). Overall atmosphere is relaxing.
Things I liked:
- Location (famous clubs of Kemer are in a walking distance)
- Food (not very rich but good selection, especially good breakfast)
- Rooms (A/C was working properly during our stay; large room with full glass window/wall, perfect in the mornings)
- Lobby and lagoon bar, friendly bartenders providing wonderful mixes.
- Beach; it's beautiful. Hotel has snack bar, drinks fruits are free for hotel guests.
Things I didn't like:
- Welcoming (for me 5* hotel should provide smt kind of welcome-tour and show what's where) also welcoming was not warm.
- A la Carte restaurant - since we had 1 free dinner we made booking on our own via system. Waiter in the entrance of restaurant didn't consider the table we chose while our reservation. He directed us to small table (for 2) which was next to kitchen door (opening every minute)
In general it's nice and can be considered as 5 star if on Turkish standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed 75 m to the beach of Kemer and is located only 56 km from the Antalya International Airport and 38 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, is our hotel indeed a paradise for families with children – offering a private pebble beach of 50 m length and 100 m with as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1150 m². An area of 16.000 m², whereby 8.000 m² consists of hotel buildings and 8.000 m² consists of gardens, the guests will find one building of six floors, with a total capacity of 356 rooms.In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our “All Inclusive” concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called ‘cezerye' and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called “sherbet”. Fully equipped SPA health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a covered SPA swimming pool of 60 m², special jet showers and relaxation beds with Jacuzzi in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal De Luxe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal De Luxe Hotel Kemer
- Crystal De Luxe Resort And Spa