Lowest prices for your stay
$92
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
$81
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews great hotel view from the balcony stunning views pool sea
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2015

From the moment we arrived, the staff at Hotel Aysima made us feel welcome and at home. The hotel has fantastic views over Kas and is a short 5 min walk to the centre of Kas (although the walk is quite steep having to negotiate 82 steps...). The hotel is brand new and everything is in fantastic working order. We stayed for 6 nights and could not have asked for a better experience. The outdoor pool was perfect for relaxing after arriving back after a day of activities. Rooms were clean and comfortable with superb views and the home cooked food fantastic for breakfast. We would be keenly anticipating breakfast to see which home cooked specialities were on offer! Would not hesitate recommending Hotel Aysima - fantastic place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Like all previous posters, we thoroughly enjoyed our 5 day stay in Kas because of this hotel. You got to love this hotel. It is everything you could ask for: immaculately clean, luxuriously comfortable and so close to the vibrant town centre yet far enough to enjoy the peace and quiet and grand sweeping views of the harbour and islands beyond. And such good value too! Any other hotel could have easily charged 3x more for this level of comfort. It is run by a lovely family who are gentle, friendly and ever so kind. As I approach the pool, one meets me with a pool towel and slippers, how sweet! As I come down to fill my water bottles at the dispenser, they come out to help me, awww! The rooms are beautifully decorated, much much better than any of the high-end hotels I've been to, and amazingly spacious. We had a king size bed and there was lots of room for our cases, plus a balcony with awesome views across the sea. Having stayed in pokey little hotel rooms across Europe on our budget, this hotel was such a brilliant find. Our bed must be the most comfortable we've ever had on this trip. Because of the newness of the hotel, everything is sparkling clean, no mould in the bathroom, pool area, etc, no funky live-in smells in the cupboards, the floor is absolutely dust-free! And my goodness, for a hotel this small, it even has a lift, just perfect! Plus of course, strong free wifi, not a stutter, wow! Oh and did I mention, heated toilet floors and airconditioning, brilliant!

A few niggles just so I don't sound too gushy: the waste bins in the rooms are tiny, the sheets were so new they were on the stiff side and there's not much shelf and hanging space in the toilet/bathroom. Still, I can't really complain, as I open the curtains every morning, the view of Kas and its harbour makes me happy to put up with anything.

I've left the best bit last: the excellent breakfast buffet, filled with healthy goodness and freshly baked stuff made by the owner's wife. Just one warning to the coffee snobs, coffee is made of instant stuff, so stick to the Turkish tea instead. My husband who is not a breakfast person actually loved his breakfast here and went crazy for the homemade jams and preserves.

Overall this is an excellent new hotel definitely worth trying. Highly recommended.

Room tip: All 8 rooms are excellent, 6 have front seaviews (rooms #101,102,103,201,202,203).
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2015

This hotel was simply delightful on all fronts! Brand new, spotless, with spaious rooms which have stunning views over the sea, a glorious pool, and quite the nicest family running it. The breakfasts they provided were the best I had in 4 weeks in Turkey! And they cooked and prepared them during Ramazan when they themselves weren't able to eat during daylight hours. Kas is a great place to visit. Beautiful, lots to see and do, a friendly,laid-back atmosphere, excellent shops - all the things that Turkey does so well. A day trip to the Greek Island of Meis is fun too.
This little as the icing on the cake.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

I've never seen such kind and helpful staff in a hotel. They are very kind, attentive and respectful. Rooms are amazingly clean and spacious. I would definitely reccomend it and will certainly visit again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Gozde H
Reviewed July 7, 2015

This place is just wonderful! Very well situated with magnificent views, this family run hotel is clean, affordable and very comfortable. The owners did everything they could to accommodate us (even waking up extremely early to prepare our breakfast). There is absolutely no reason not to like this place!

Room tip: Take advantage of the beautiful pool
Date of stay: May 2015