“Great summer stay!”

and 1 more site!
Hilal Pension
Ranked #37 of 71 Kas B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We are a family of 4 and rented two rooms, both had balconies and were very spacious. Location was ok, about a ten minute walk, together with a whole bunch of other pensions (they are all in the same area). The roof terrace is great in the summer to relax, have a beer and eat breakfast. I wouldn't recommend staying there in the winter though, it's probably really cold I the terrace (where breakfast is served). Turkish people haven't caught on with the non smoking policy around food (even in open air) so don't be surprised about eating your breakfast next to a smoker. All in all, great place, I would stay there again. Also, the boat trip recommended was great!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Olga D
There are newer reviews for Hilal Pension

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel or pension to stay online, I saw their name on a website, gave them a call to see if they had a room for tho neck day and the owner Süleyman helped me right away and made me a reservation. I told him that we would be able to arrive in the evening like 7 pm and he said it's totally fine, he said that if I can't find the place, he'll como by a bike and lead us to pension. Whew we arrived he was waiting in front of the pension, and he saved me a parking spot. He showed us our room, gave us tea while checking us in. Then we had a nice chat and he invited me to watch world cup game on their amazing terrace! Just come and stay here, you'll meet amazing people

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank melihcarter
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We arrived in Kaş 6:00am on the night bus. Having done our homework before hand we missioned to the first pansiyon on our list. No one answered. This happend with the second and third. As Hilal pansiyon is also located in the prime location (close to the bus station and swimming areas) we wanted to be we decided to try our luck. They were awake and ready to help. As we were on a tight budget we expected a dorm like room. We were delighted when they showed us a private room that was spacious, clean and in our budget. Süleyman and his great staff was very helpful and was willing to go the extra mile. The breakfast buffet that is included in the price is traditionally Turkish with extra fruits and a variety of cereals. I would also recommend booking excursions from the pansiyon as it's alot cheaper and I only found this out after I booked a diving trip (they don't go through an agency). An overall great experience. I can definitely recommend Hilal pansiyon.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Aleri O
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stayed at Hilal Pension for 4 nights. The staff are really helpful and served a delicious breakfast each morning.

The room was clean and had everything we needed.

The terrace has free WiFi which was handy.

The Pension is close to restaurants, the marina, beach, hiking trails and shopping. I would recommend Hilal Pension to everyone visiting Kas.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Corrine C
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Very helpful and courteous staff. They met us at the bus drop off and transported us to the hotel, no extra charge. Very clean, great views from the covered rooftop veranda/dining area, 5 minutes from the harbor, shops, and restaurants. Very reasonable price!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank alexabil
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed here as part of a group tour. It was a very nice, relaxing stay. The room was simple but very clean with a nice balcony. The best part was the roof top terrace where traditional turkish breakfast is served overlooking the town. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frieda B
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Hilal Pension was recommended to my husband and I by a hostel in Fethiye, and we were not disappointed. We booked a dorm room, but Suleyman (the owner) gave us a private double room (with ensuite), which we were not at all disappointed about!

Suleyman's family cooked dinner every night, which was around 7-10 Lira (depending on the meal), and was some of the most delicious food we've had in Turkey so far (you could eat as much as you wanted).

On top of this, Suleyman was the most welcoming and gracious host. He always made sure we were happy, and was available any time for a chat or to plan the days activities. We booked a tour through him a couple of days in advance, but then the evening before I wasn't feeling to well and he cancelled it for us at no charge.

All in all, we had a great time relaxing in the beautiful town of Kas, and would definitely stay at Hilal Pension again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple