Recently returned from a superb week at DFL. Definitely agree with one guest comment ‘like holidaying in the middle of a Bond movie’ as we stayed in the Yasemin Suite (Pool House 2) which was the most beautiful room I’ve seen, not to mention the ‘outside-in’ pool and extensive private deck with extremely comfortable loungers. No sharks in this pool though! Absolutely blissful to relax in such a cool space with his and hers showers, sinks and rooms (if necessary)!
Having arrived via the premium service on board Titan Airways from Stansted’s Private Jet Terminal (THE way to travel I must say) and checking-in to this room, it was going to be tough to beat, but sole charter of the hotel’s catamaran (suitably named ‘Adonis’) did just that. Could honestly have stepped out of a Duran Duran music video this was so cool. Our Skip and crew, Mehmet, could not have given us a better day on board this amazing vessel, where you could either sit back and relax with a glass or two of champagne or learn about how to sail such a handsome boat – we did both. The day was supplemented with a delicious fresh mezze lunch with wine, and later afternoon tea and cake with stops off during the day for swimming and snorkelling.
Coupled with amazing service from the hotel, quality massages, an excellent complimentary Gulet cruise (really lovely way to get to know fellow guests) and Hamman, and splitting our evenings dining between authentic Kas (via the free regular transfer service) and the hotels excellent restaurants, made for a week to remember and the view from our deck is now firmly imprinted into my memory banks.
Exclusive Escapes have nailed this one.
Thinking of a special holiday/honeymoon destination – then look no further. We’ll be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas