This was our first stay at the Deniz Feneri, and indeed Turkey. We booked having read the reviews on Trip Advisor and the hotel and Kas lived up to our expectations.
The Exclusive Escapes team ensured that our flight and transfer to the hotel ran smoothly. We stayed in room 201, it had fantastic views and was kept very clean by the hardworking staff. We had very little contact with our representative, however the staff at the hotel were more than helpful. We found the waiters very attentive, particularly Musa and Hashim who made every effort to make sure that we were enjoying our stay. Special mention should be made to Volkan the Bar Manager who was charming, and made our stay even more enjoyable (his cocktails are also fab - but very strong!)
The hotel is in a fantastic location, the views are spectacular, in particular the sunsets which can be enjoyed from the bar and restaurant. The restaurant food was very good, however the portions were small, making them poor value for money compared to other restaurants found in Kas. In addition, the Waterfront restaurant was not in operation.
We made full use of the facilities provided by the hotel including the mountain bikes and Kyacks which were free of charge. We were dissapointed to discover that the gym is no longer in use.
The town of Kas is beautiful, a peaceful harbour with winding streets and a wide variety of restaurants. The Turkish people are very laid back and welcomed us warmly wherever we went.
We would have loved to have returned to the hotel but are dissapointed to discover that the price has doubled since we booked our holiday. We have many happy memories of our time in Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas