We booked 3 nights for the family through Exclusive Escapes. This small holiday company based in W London is all you would want for a top end holiday in Turkey. The hotel is perfect. A boutiquey, 50 resident hotel based around a pool/restaurant on a cliff over the med. we had spent a few days in Istanbul (also massively recommended) and this was the perfect unwind before taking a further week in a villa. Staff were great, rooms (based on little chalets) all were very luxurious and all seemed to have sea views. Food and drinks perfect, with a seaside restaurant at the bottom of the cliff, and a bar / restaurant at the top. Not cheap, but worth it. Staff were superb. Negatives - all fairly irrelevant / being picky, but here goes - restaurant was pricey, but then they have a captive market for lazy people like us as for a few Lira you can taxi into Kas for more variety (we did not bother to) - wifi intermittent - er, have run out of criticisms, so there aren't any really. Also, big plus, no need for the gym as the steps up and down to the sea are a killer...better than any stair master in 40 degree heat!
Everyone should go...perfect few days in Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas