Good hotel, but it consists of seperate buildings spread out on a very steep hillside. Our room was at the top, near the road, fabulous views. The walk to reception and excellent breakfast was Ok as it was downhill, climbing back to the room was dreadful. We're both quite fit but if you're not or if you're overweight this isn't the place for you. Clean tidy, up-market, expensive, fish evening staggeringly expensive. Steve the rep very kind and helpful, the staff are unprofessional and the female owner believes it's more special than it is. See other peoples comments regarding the area and Kas town, gulet trip etc. all great.
No water in the bathroom a couple of times.
Would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas