Ates is not the most luxerous place you'll ever stay, but it will certainly be the closest to home you'll get when in Kas. The rooms are small, but clean and comfortable. But the best is the roof terrace where Recep and Ayse make you feel right at home. They can tell you all about the things you can do in Kas, and if you like help you with all the bookings. Besides that the terrace (with a stunning view on Kas and the sea) is the kind of place where you can find all a traveler wants:
- travel books
- a lounge corner
- free WiFi
- an internet PC
- a fridge with all kinds of drinks
- nice contacts with other travelers from all over the world
- and most important: a kitchen where Ayse cooks the most tasty Turkish dishes! (Dont eat out in Kas when you stay at Ates! Ayse is the local Jaimy Oliver)
I was going to stay for one, two or three days (depending on if I would like it or not) but ended up staying a whole week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kas in Turkey is a backpacker's paradise and what better way to see the Mediterranean coast than from the homely Ates Pension. The pension & hostel also offers comfortable, inexpensive lodging in a relaxed atmosphere. The pension is open year round and offers amenities such as rooms with air conditioning, book exchange, hot water 24 hours a day, free pick up from the bus station, complimentary drink on arrival and satellite TV. English, German speaking staff provides expert local knowledge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Ates Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.