“Finally real Italian cuisine in Kas!”
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
Ranked #26 of 193 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bella Vita and its staff are pleased to welcome you to Kas. We follow the seasons for quality and freshness of our produce, and we have direct knowledge of our suppliers. Love, passion and experience are the cornerstones of our idea of catering and hospitality. Bella Vita offers you a charming terrace for a romantic evening, a family atmosphere, a quiet and discreet place for a business dinner, or to spend a pleasant evening in the company of friends. Enjoy our best dishes of italian tradition under the stars, prepared and served with care by our staff headed by Chef Paolo.
Kas
“Finally real Italian cuisine in Kas!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Let me express all my happiness and satisfaction for this new entry restaurant in Kas. Frankly speaking I was really tired of the super monotonous way of cooking fish in Kas: fried or grilled. At last we can enjoy some more creativity and flavours in our dinners.
A wonderful and romantic position in a terrace at the first floor just in front of the main square and a professioanl and charming italian chef make this place a MUST go in Kas.
The price is well aligned with the quality of the food. Wellcome in Kas!!!

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank Bluwhale

• Turkish first
Adria
“What's more?!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I was living in turkey since February for studying, and even if turkish food is really nice, I have to admit that I was missing a lot some Italian real one and this is exactly what I found at Bella Vita:))...food is amazing and the atmosphere as well, in fact from the terrace you can enjoy a perfect view of the sea!!...I suggest you to try their pasta and also their homemade cakes, you'll love them!!

• Visited June 2013