“Colorful plates, artistic approach!”
Review of Vati Cafe Bistro

Vati Cafe Bistro
Ranked #98 of 206 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Outside view of Vati at a night time.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been to this place few days ago. The thing I was most impressed was the artistry on the plates. Not only appeals to your stomach, but also to the eye! I was impressed, yet compelled to visit again and again. If you go to Kas (you should!) visit Vati. You won't be disappointed. I didn't, considering that I have higher expectations of the food and the place than my friends.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I like the location, food, and friendly staff. I and mu husband spend 3 dinners in the same Restaurant.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food in this restaurant is exceptional. The staff have a good knowledge of the menu and advised us very well. Moharim was wonderful and very helpful, he has an excellent knowledge of the area and gave us some great day time activity ideas. We will be returning in September and will no doubt eat here a few times! 5 stars

Reviewed July 31, 2013

spent 2 excellent nights. Master chef, Tahsin, how well you cook these dishes? The blush was excellent, the starters were delicious and the "kagitta levrek" main course was superb. Ibrahim, the waiter, how helpful you are and your suggestions were all great. Thank you for everything. The best meal we have had since arriving in Kas, Turkey.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Vati is located in the picturesque new Kas marina. The staff are most helpful and knowledgable, make the best mojheto cocktails. The food was superb the starters were delicious but the sirloin steak was to die for we each requested a different level of cooking, and each of the 3 steaks were cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth. The best meal we have had since arriving in Greece and Turkey. Very good value for money.