“Georgeous”
Review of Vati Cafe Bistro

Vati Cafe Bistro
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Vati Cafe Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 191 Restaurants in Kas
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An Outside view of Vati at a night time.
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Georgeous”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A wanderful atmosphere,delicious food,perfect service and reasonable prices.All together ! What else do you expect from a restaurant ?I recomend " Acem Lam" the best Ottoman food !...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tristian D

• Turkish first
limmasol
“Nice food overpriced due to new marina location”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Only the head waiter spoke english, had difficulty in ordering. They had paper napkins for your lap and not cloth ones(inexcusable)
Meze starters were tiny and boring, my choice of main meal they didnt have ( we were first in the restaurant) but we ordered stewing beef with prunes and chicken breast stuffed with mozerella which was lovely. Nice location though but no atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank wendy23l
London, England
“Spectacular”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just back from a fabulous fortnight in Kas & had to write a review about this restaurant. Coming from London & being a frequent traveller, I'm used to eating at good restaurants but this really was one of the best we've experienced in Turkey, the food was just superb and the marina setting is gorgeous.

The cuisine is a real mix of Modern European and Turkish, beautifully presented and very creative. The service was great too. We took my one year old son and they provided a spotless highchair and couldn't have been more accommodating. If you're in the Kas/Kalkan area I highly recommend.

1 Thank StormyWind
Antalya
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Last year I went to VATI which is a nice place by the sea.Last month I visited Kaş and went to the place (VATI ) where I had been the year before.I had fish , salad and wine.The food was delicious and the price was reasonable.Both its taste and presentation was excellent .They had a good selection of wine.The staff was cordial and cheerful.
I also liked the atmosphere.There was a friendly atmosphere in the restaurant.
The view from the place was very impressive.
I highly recommend the place.

2 Thank Bilge T
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate here last year and gave a very good review. Looking forward to repeating the experience but this led to disappointment. I believe this must now be an ailing business. The menu choice we made was not available so happy to settle for an alternative. When the chicken arrived it was raw in the middle, as was the tomatoes and mozzarella within. When we complained the plates went back 'for cooking more'. The same raw chicken was bought back to the table, looking quite inedible. I was told the oven was broken. Meanwhile we were being served with 'bottled water' that we did not ask for or want. The seal on top of the bottle was open and I suspect it was tap water. When we eventually paid the bill, we were charged for the water. After much complaining this and the two inedible, uneaten dinners were not charged for. BUT what is going on here?

4 Thank Misheck