“Marriage Proposal”

Vati Cafe Bistro
Ranked #39 of 218 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Outside view of Vati at a night time.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Been a Chef in Italian cuisine, it is hard to please me with the Italian food but I absolutely recommend this place for any occassions.I choose this restaurant before I traveled to Kas for my vacation with my fiancee.I was planned my proposal there.I arrange flowers and camera placed in restaurant to capture my proposal.Restaurant owner, manager and head waiter was so cooperative and I was impressed with everything they did for us.I think five isnt enough for excellent food, atmosphere, service and location.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Prices more than for those restaurants in Kas Town. We were staying in the marina and so very convenient and decided to take a chance of sampling their food. Not disappointed.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Lovely restaurant in new harbour. Went here for a special birthday dinner for my husband. Food was lovely and service was superb, however, the restaurant was very quiet and lacking in atmosphere. Not sure if this is because it is new and not very well know, or if it is just too expensive - although by English standards we did not find it expensive at all.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The bistro has a fine location, but prices are fairly high compared to other restaurants in the area. They have changed personnel a few times and some speak little english and misunderstandings with customers happens.
Now they also have competition from the next door restaurant in the marina

1  Thank T3T
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We are unquestionably foodies and prepared to spend a good amount for a great meal..but we do expect good value. Portions were skimpy, service, average. The only high point is the location. You will get a much better value in town. This place and the hotel next door where we stayed have a long way to go to warrant the prices they charge. Will review the hotel separately.

1  Thank FentonOttawa