All reviews live music performed positive energy the owner amazing views place to stay turkey bungalow diving hostel town onsite accommodation barbecue cucumber sea tl
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed there 4 days and it was amazing. This place has really good conditions. Toilets were always clean, breakfast was tasteful and the bar had good drinks. Also its' location is in the city center, you can go everywhere by walking. You will like there. No regret.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I came here looking for the nice weather of the south and found myself in this beautiful place with amazing views, lovely staff (not to say anything about the beautiful dogs) and very cozy rooms.
I stayed a couple of days as I left to Fethiye but if I will be back I'm sure will stay here again.
You will love it.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed by stay with Can (pronounced Jan!); from the moment I arrived they made me feel welcome and the outlook onto the sea and peninsula is a beautiful sight to wake up to. The hostel is relaxed and despite being on a road it’s pretty quiet and easy to sleep.

Can can help arrange activities and in particular linked me up with Nauticus dive school who were fantastic! The hostel is about 12-15 minutes walk to the town square but there are also restaurants opposite and a late night sandwich van 8 mins away. You can cook and happily chill out at the bar / camp for an evening however if you’re not up for wandering back to town.

I was there in low season and I imagine it would be quite a different vibe in high, but still good fun and value. Overall Kas is beautiful and I would thoroughly recommend a visit, especially if you can avoid summer holidays!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Everyone was quite so sweet and awesome! Art-lovers, music lovers, nature lovers and animal lovers.. this place is especially and definitely perfect for all of you! Emrullah’s toast with bologna sausage, cheese and tomato sauce was.. I still remember its delicious taste!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ayça B
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is just good if you are looking for a calm place. As you will need to walk about 20 minutes to downtown, unless you have a car or take the minibuses running every 30 mins.

We had a some problems which the staff in a helpful way tried to solve, but we decided to move out.

The best bungalows are just ok, but too expensive for the quality.
We found that the best rooms in some of the best hotels in downtown had the same price, but a higher quality, better location, private swimming pools and private beach areas.

Date of stay: July 2018