“Friendly and delicious restaurant”
Review of SpaghettiCi

SpaghettiCi
Ranked #13 of 242 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Owner of the restaurant has really warm welcome. They have delicious taste for the pasta and pizza you should to try we just met with this place and already had 2 meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank omer u

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in this restaurant one afternoon and it became my local spot when I was in town. The food delicious, the prosecco nice and cold, and the owners really friendly. I would come back when I return to kas. The lasagna was amazing!!!

1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Good spaghetti good service clean table.
Tramisu and all other food is perfect. Quick and well done.

1  Thank Bülent G
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We went here on the basis of brilliant reviews from many others. We are worldwide regular travellers and can navigate our way through good and bad reviews on tripadvisor and don’t write reviews for the sake of it. When we arrived the waitresses were not particularly welcoming. We found our own table - that’s fine. The waitress did not seem to understand the difference between a dry white wine or not - ok we can get over that maybe a translation thing. We ordered a steak pizza and my husband wanted to know whether it could have the steak to his liking I.e. medium rare - they did not understand - ok we accepted that. The worst thing was there were a couple of young girls probably very early 20s at the table beside us - they ordered their meal and received it - however during the meal one of the young girls was attacked by a cat at the table who leaped up and scratched her arm which shocked her greatly. ( there many ferrell cats and dogs in Turkey- that’s part of life). However the restaurant staff could not have been more unhelpful. The girl was very distressed and went to the bathroom. She was in tears beside us. When she came out of the bathroom she spoke to the waitress about it and waitress said to her that there was a possibility that as she had been attacked by a cat she could be at risk of HIV !!,, The poor girl was then distraught and in tears - we advised her to go to hospital immediately - the waitress was extremely nonchantlent about whole thing. We continued to reinforce that they should go to hospital asap - we advised the girls not to pay for their meal due to the lack of responsibility from the staff and leave ASAP. The restaurant did nothing and even complained to other diners that the girls had left without paying. We chased off the other cats. My point is - if you have diners and you have ferrall animals around DONT FRIGHTENED THEM BY MENTIONING HIV - which is unlikely BUT at least try to keep the animals at bay and in the event of an incident at the VERY LEAST offer to call a taxi so they can get checked out AND take some responsibility about the ferrell animals that are attacking their diners !!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Halil the chef and owner of the restaurant is a top notch cook. I am following the “whole food plant based diet” and Mr. Halil went the extra mile with my custom ordered dish. Extremely happy. Will defiantly suggest this place to anyone regardless what your food preference is.
For those who wonders; I nicked named that dish as the “Magic Dish”. Plenty of delicious mushrooms, herbs and veggies without any sort of animal product and oils. Bon appetite!

1  Thank MuzafferAydin