“Great as usual”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Super staff make you so welcome, yummy well presented food at a very reasonable price. Lots to choose from.

1  Thank Dibblydabs
Write a ReviewReviews (1,257)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My girlfriend and I visited for lunch in April 2014. We highly recommend this place for its food, value and service.
+ Pide with mince meat was good, probably the best pide we had in turkey. Crust is not too thick and taste was great.
+ Fried calamari was had the largest pieces I have ever eaten. It was good.
+ A free baked flat bread was given to us.
+ Waiter was friendly and not pushy.
+ We felt it was good value for money.
+ Ambience in the outdor area was nice.
They played 90's pop music when we visited with a CD player. Wouldn't call it a good or a bad thing but it is charming.

1  Thank WorldWideWalking
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food (especially the garlic bread and pancakes/sweet crepès which make me drool over! Lol)
Very quick, friendly and value for money place to eat.
Within a stones throw of the main front and up into the authentic Turkish street its a hidden gem - like many in Kaş sadly missed by people not exploring the little streets.
Highly recommend and will return.

1  Thank Happyhippyclare
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have signed up to trip advisor purely because I felt this restaurant deserved a recommendation. The food is fantastic, the guys running it are life's genuinely lovely people and the atmosphere is great.

We visited Kas for the first time last September and stumbled across Cinarlar on our 3rd evening. Having eaten at a couple of other restaurants and been a little disappointed we were very impressed with our first experience here. We were welcomed so warmly, their menu has lots of choice including kebabs, pizzas, casseroles and a selection of generously portioned different salads for my vegetarian Auntie. We ended up there every night for the rest of our 2 week holiday because we enjoyed it there so much!

The guys working at Cinarlar were part of the reason we chose to return to Kas this June having found Turkey and the Turkish people very endearing. We didn't expect them to remember us having had hundreds of customers dine in their restaurant every night since our previous visit... how wrong we were! We were greeted like old friends and the lovely Fırat even remembered what my aunt and uncle and I liked to drink without us asking!

The food was the same high quality as last year and I'm sure they made our huge puffy flatbread starter grow a little longer each evening to make us laugh. Even when the guys are rushed off their feet and start to run around as the restaurant fills (a testament to the quality of their food and service) Fırat always finds time for a joke and a laugh. They would go out of their way to help you and ensure you have a lovely evening in their restaurant. On our last evening we bought a parting gift of some Turkish delight from a neighbouring shop as a thank you and to hopefully put a smile back on Fırat's face as he was genuinely sad to say goodbye, as were we. We hope to return to visit our new found friends at Cinarlar next year.

1  Thank Becca W
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Excellent menu with good choice and value. We went twice. The first time the Pide (Turkish style pizza) was great but on the second visit the conventional pizza was disappointing. Stick with the Pide.