“Perfect food.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Perfect food.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Very good meze (Turkish salads and starters) section. You can chose random meze and create your own starter plate. Near by children playground so your kids can be unplugged from you. ;)

1 Thank AlexSarioglu

• Turkish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Splendid meal and value”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We went to this restaurant four times during our recent visit. Very welcoming with excellent service. We preferred the option of a selection of meze, all of which were fresh and typically Turkish.

• Visited May 2014
Birchington, United Kingdom
“The ABC of Kasim's Restaurant? Authentic; Brilliant & Cost-effective!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Despite my appreciation of French and Italian cuisine (and I must admit my preference for the more sophisticated fine dining available in neighbouring Kalkan) I cannot enthuse enough about the standard of the meal you will enjoy at Kasim's. I wholeheartedly agree with Rebecca's review that Kasim's must be regarded as the best restaurant in Kas - even without its lack of sophistication or sea-view. /// I was amazed then to see a bad review for Kasim's. Then I realised it was a mistake. Hannah, the reviewer, had mixed-up her restaurants The one thing that Kasim's does not have is "a great view" I feel rather sad that such a comment should be allowed to remain, and I suspect Hannah would not wish such a wrong impression to be given. /// I believe I am a very accurate judge of restaurants because I do not cook and all my life have had to rely on restaurants for my daily meals. I visit Kas for 4 or 5 months each year and have visited all the recommended restaurants. Kasim's is still my favourite and I eat lunch there most days. I have NEVER had a disappointing meal there. The cuisine is simple and authentic. Everything is fresh and I have yet to find another restaurant in Kas which offers better value for similar quality. (At different times I have spotted my bank manager; various police officers; the Mayor; and my lawyer as fellow customers and this must mean something!) /// Finally, I have just re-read my review and my enthusiasm is such that I feel I must conclude by saying that I am not related to the owners and they are not aware of these comments. I urge you to try Kasim's and judge for yourself. Franklyn Welsh

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank FranklynGW
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little restaurant - one not to skip!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We read about this place on Trip Advisor and it did not disappoint at all! they waiters are very friendly and accommodating!! you get free Turkish bread and dips which is so moreish - and mains are simply tasty and well priced as well. Everything here was good! We even got free dessert which was a treat. If you looking for good food at a good price - don't skip Kasims.

• Visited April 2014
ATL
“Very good food, exceptional value”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Too often, resort towns have lots of indifferent restaurants with high prices. Kasim inverts that formula, with very good food at reasonable prices. There's nothing particularly exotic about their fare. The food is just well executed, from the bread on up. We went two nights in a row. The first time, I ordered the bass and my wife ordered lamb kebaps. Both were good; hers was better. (Oddly, Kas isn't really a seafood town.) The second time, we had some appetizers and shared the mixed grill plate, which came topped with lamachun and also had fries mixed in. The menu says it's for two, but it could easily feed three hungry people. Pro tip: tip well the first time you go, and if you go the next night they'll give you all kinds of interesting stuff to sample second time around, that won't appear on your bill.

• Visited October 2013