Bougainville Travel

from $44.53
More Info
from $48.22
More Info
All reviews dive master strongly recommend this company turkey refresher dive special thanks diving experience fluent in english great fun awesome experience visited kas padi open water kayak trip diving center safety skills dives instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2014

Came to Kas and wanted to do things.. Did gorge walking..kayaking,paragliding..
The staff were professional, attentive to our Need's and skills, nothing was to much trouble to do the reception staff or found crew..special thanks to Adem for two of the trips who made it memorable and a good laugh..and to guy who's name I forget took me paragliding.. Most awesome experience for me..well recommended company and staff..

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Stevo999679
Reviewed October 17, 2014

This review is not solely for the diving (which i had three separate dives) but also for the company as a whole.

I became aware of the company as they are the representatives in Kas for exodus activity holidays, with who I booked a 1week activity holiday, including gorge walking, sea kayaking, scuba diving, paragliding, and canyoning. The whole outfit was very professional and at no point did I feel unsafe or ripped off. All the activities were well planned and we all were looked after…but allowed to have great fun. Our guide for the week was Ali who was extremely professional but also great fun.
In addition to the overall praise for the company over the week, i wanted to specifically mention…The bougainville boat for the diving provided good and safe diving, with a friendly atmosphere. Tim was a funny, good and informative instructor. The dive sites were varied and groups were made up according to experience level. Overall a very pleasant experience I would recommend to anyone. Also I had chance to experience paragliding through the company and it was an amazing experience and I recommend it to you all, such a rush, as well as being so serene...strange but amazing.

Good work. Hope to see you all again soon.

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank MW1981
Reviewed October 6, 2014

I have just returned from a week long adventure holiday hosted by Bougainville on behalf of Exodus and just wanted to say thanks for such an amazing time. Every day was filled with adventure, fun and new experiences and I enjoyed every minute of it. Particular shout out to Adem, Sadik and Mustafa who accompanied my group throughout the week and ensured we had the time of our lives. I tried all the adventure activities on offer by Bourgainville during my trip and enjoyed every single one of them and would highly recommend them to any adrenalin seekers visiting Kas. All of the instructors go out of their way to make sure you have lots of fun, but ensure that safety is a top priority at all times. Keep up the great work Bourgainville.

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed September 30, 2014 via mobile

I completed my open water diving certification with Bougainville this week and really enjoyed the process. I've never dived in the past, but immediately felt confident and calm in light of the instruction and supervision. Tim, my Instructor, spent several years living in the U.S. so there was absolutely zero language barrier and he was a great teacher. After 9 dives, in just 5 days, I now feel confident, capable, and excited about future diving. Great company full of great people.

4  Thank Scheff61
Reviewed September 10, 2014

I completed 6 dives over 2 days with Bougainville. They are I think the only boat that offers 3 dives a day, so I could maximise my diving over a couple of days. They also leave a little earlier than some of the boats because of this, so you get the dive sites to yourself. The whole team from office through to boat crew and dive guides were extremely professional and the boat is very well run. There are excellent safety measures in place (clearly visible oxygen tanks, radio comms, hang tank on all dives etc. etc.) and briefings are thorough and informative. I used all my own gear, but the hire equipment looked in good condition. the guides are excellent and I had some amazing dives - 5 turtles in 2 days is pretty awesome! Also saw octopus, barracuda, groupers, nudibranchs and much more. the visibility is fantastic and the sites very interesting. The boat is comfortable with plenty of space in and out of the shade and a changing room, toilet and freshwater shower hoses at the back of the boat. There are steady ladders to get out and attentive crew to help you. there are also nets above the dive equipemtn area to store your dry things to keep them dry - great idea! special thanks to the dive guides for showing me around some excellent and varied sites. Would definitely recommend trying the diving in Kas and especially this dive outfit.

Date of experience: September 2014