“Outstanding”

Bougainville Travel
Ranked #31 of 71 Tours in Kas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kas is Turkey's best diving location and one of the best possible places to start diving with beginners in mind. Crystal-clear water means visibility is superb and the warm sea-temperatures make diving an unforgettable experience. The 20 sites close to Kas is amongst the best anywhere in the Mediterranean. We pride ourselves on the friendliness and professionalism of our staff and we work always to the highest possible standards.
Reviewed May 16, 2015

A very professional and well-run company. All the staff were personable and competent, and did everything they could to make sure we had a great time. Tim was especially good, connecting personally with each one in our group and making sure we had everything we needed for a great dive. I can't say enough about how friendly and top-notch this company is.

4  Thank MargaretBenefiel

Reviewed October 23, 2014

Came to Kas and wanted to do things.. Did gorge walking..kayaking,paragliding..
The staff were professional, attentive to our Need's and skills, nothing was to much trouble to do the reception staff or found crew..special thanks to Adem for two of the trips who made it memorable and a good laugh..and to guy who's name I forget took me paragliding.. Most awesome experience for me..well recommended company and staff..

1  Thank Stevo999679
Reviewed October 17, 2014

This review is not solely for the diving (which i had three separate dives) but also for the company as a whole.

I became aware of the company as they are the representatives in Kas for exodus activity holidays, with who I booked a 1week activity holiday, including gorge walking, sea kayaking, scuba diving, paragliding, and canyoning. The whole outfit was very professional and at no point did I feel unsafe or ripped off. All the activities were well planned and we all were looked after…but allowed to have great fun. Our guide for the week was Ali who was extremely professional but also great fun.
In addition to the overall praise for the company over the week, i wanted to specifically mention…The bougainville boat for the diving provided good and safe diving, with a friendly atmosphere. Tim was a funny, good and informative instructor. The dive sites were varied and groups were made up according to experience level. Overall a very pleasant experience I would recommend to anyone. Also I had chance to experience paragliding through the company and it was an amazing experience and I recommend it to you all, such a rush, as well as being so serene...strange but amazing.

Good work. Hope to see you all again soon.

2  Thank MW1981
Reviewed October 6, 2014

I have just returned from a week long adventure holiday hosted by Bougainville on behalf of Exodus and just wanted to say thanks for such an amazing time. Every day was filled with adventure, fun and new experiences and I enjoyed every minute of it. Particular shout out to Adem, Sadik and Mustafa who accompanied my group throughout the week and ensured we had the time of our lives. I tried all the adventure activities on offer by Bourgainville during my trip and enjoyed every single one of them and would highly recommend them to any adrenalin seekers visiting Kas. All of the instructors go out of their way to make sure you have lots of fun, but ensure that safety is a top priority at all times. Keep up the great work Bourgainville.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 30, 2014 via mobile

I completed my open water diving certification with Bougainville this week and really enjoyed the process. I've never dived in the past, but immediately felt confident and calm in light of the instruction and supervision. Tim, my Instructor, spent several years living in the U.S. so there was absolutely zero language barrier and he was a great teacher. After 9 dives, in just 5 days, I now feel confident, capable, and excited about future diving. Great company full of great people.

4  Thank Scheff61