Bougainville Travel

Ways to Experience Bougainville Travel
from $44.60
More Info
All reviews dive master strongly recommend this company turkey refresher dive fluent in english diving experience special thanks kayak trip awesome experience great fun visited kas padi open water diving center kas harbour safety dives skills
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2014

two dives in the morning trip, great time value. good gear on boat, good service from captain of boat too. dive masters great and love their work, very helpful.

Date of experience: June 2014
3  Thank Boba12345
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

As a newbie it was my first diving experience. After talking to
Basak @Bougainville I knew I chose the right place.
Since my first minute till the end of 4 days of Padi Openwater Course, everything was perfect. Special thanks to my teacher Emre n all other instructors on the boat, they were all nice and amazing people, moreover they respect n know what they are doing. Therefore you can rely them and dive safely...

2  Thank yelizpolat
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We signed up with this dive company through a recommendation from our hotel. Turns out that it was a great choice. As a dive master who has been diving in 14 countries I am pretty fussy about the equipment, boats and staff of companies that tout great safe diving. this group was excellent. Fevzi, the manager, made us feel very welcome and checked our diving credentials (something too often overlooked we have found), and explained the various aspects of the boat with an emphasis on the safety equipment and oxygen/first aid equipment. The briefings were outstanding, the reviews of safety and routes exemplary. The equipment was in very hood shape and the boat and captain were top notch. the dive guys were well trained and very very safety focussed; no rushing at all.Coffee and tea were available for a very nominal price and were delivered to us on the sun deck after our dives. Diving in the Med in this area was very different than we are used to (our diving centres around southeast asia for the most part) but it was very interesting. The water was still cool, but the new 5 ml wetsuits that the company had aboard were in great shape. All in all, we could not ask for better service with top notch safety ... one of the only companies we have dived with who hangs the safety tank at 15 feet. Strongly recommend you look these folks up if diving.

Date of experience: June 2014
3  Thank Simlin
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Used this company a couple of times to coordinate a Paracending trip & found them to be excellent & very safety conscious! Great fun.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Two great days of diving in Kas with Bougainville! Can’t say enough good things about this dive service based in Kas. There’s a reason they’re the oldest diving co in Kas - because quality, value and attention to service do matter. Quick response to my email booking request and organised the dives with no fuss. They were right on time picking me up from the hotel and transport was excellent. I usually only get to dive once a year – so as soon as they noticed I was hesitant in setting up my (their) gear Kana and Tim were right there to help in the nicest possible way, make sure everything was set properly, and I felt completely comfortable. I went out at the end of the season, so few divers aboard and plenty of room on the boat – felt like a very exclusive day out and had a very good experience. The grouping between seasoned divers and newbie’s was perfect and everyone came back having had a great day. The hot apple tea (for a very small additional fee) and warm shower at the end were nice extras! Overall, Bougainville was attentive, professional, safe and very accommodating. There was an obvious personal pride in both preserving the dive environment and in giving a good experience so that you fall in love with Kas. There were several repeat divers aboard and I would most definitely book them again when I come back to Kas.

Date of experience: October 2013