“Simply the best!”

Bougainville Travel
Ranked #28 of 73 Tours in Kas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kas is Turkey's best diving location and one of the best possible places to start diving with beginners in mind. Crystal-clear water means visibility is superb and the warm sea-temperatures make diving an unforgettable experience. The 20 sites close to Kas is amongst the best anywhere in the Mediterranean. We pride ourselves on the friendliness and professionalism of our staff and we work always to the highest possible standards.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just came back from a week long holiday in Kas. We went mainly for diving and I did an open water course with Bougainville. I can safely say that they are simply the best. Every dive was just great, and the whole team was extremely professional and fun to dive with. They make us feel at home. I was in good hand for the course and my instructor Tim really has the ability of passing on the skills while making you feel secure and calm under water. The team feel like family to us in the end and we were rather sad when we had to leave.

We also did paragliding and sea kayaking with them. Again, everything was easy to arrange and all the tour guides are very professional.

1  Thank eva_weilin

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I booked with this company based on suggestion from Lonely Planet. I also picked this company because the other company I wanted to use said they could not run the original tour I wanted with only 2 people. This company did not offer any discount even though we did not need to be picked up and transferred 45 minutes to the kayak location whereas other companies did offer a discount. Also this company had 32 people going on the day we went. Personally this is a lot for a kayak tour. Other company let you eat on one of the islands you stop of on whereas here you eat back at Ucagiz. The lunch was good though (buffet style). You pay for your own drink. My biggest issue with this company is that they did not offer a discount esp since we did not need the 45 min transfer to or from and they told us the night before they needed cash payment. We did not even see their email until 2am that day. When I told them about the following items, they emailed back saying that none of it was true. I basically forwarded their own emails back to them saying how does "no discount" and the time stamp of the night before mean that what I was saying was untrue. My experiences up to that point in Turkey with establishments were not going well.

2  Thank missslayer
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I jump of a mountain, not only do I want it to be great fun & exciting, I also want it to be super safe.
I have jumped with these guys several times & they always take my safety seriously, while they ensure I have the best possible flight.
Te weather in early May was ideal,with great thermals & an amazing view on such a clear day. One of the best enjoyable things I have ever done.

3  Thank Leedsaway67
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was there last year with my family. It was a great holiday, thanks to Bougainville staff. We did all tours, canyoning, sea kayaking, diving, paragliding and boat tours. We wanted to do trekking and mountain biking as well but it was too hot. The guides and the office staff was very helpful. We have heard about Bougainville before, and saw that they really are very good in their area. Thank you Veske, Akif and Alemdar. Thank you Ali, Maho, Htice and Zeynep.

1  Thank Jurgen K
See more reviews
Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you want to learn to dive and are a bit unsure, or prone to underwater panic attacks in 80cm of water :), if you are confident or very advanced divers and if diving is your passion this is the team for you.
First out and last in the harbour, incredibly professional, extremely knowledgeable, deeply committed, formidably security conscious, fabulously well world travelled with tanks of patience and fantastically nature and human friendly. They will pamper you (thank you captain for your helping hand out of the water and delicious drinks) and make your time with them unforgettable; you will not want to leave unless you really have to and you will want to come back.
By the way I eventually stopped panicking and thanks to the team’s patience and kindness I am now a happy certified advanced diver. The rest of the family had a fantastic time becoming rescue divers.
Thank you so much to the whole team for making our time in Kaş so special last summer. We are coming back in August and can’t wait to see you all again! :D

1  Thank Patricia A